Dialogues are meh
    Art is fine but scenes are bad
    Even though its version 0.8 almost everything is " under development"
  2. 2.00 star(s)

harem.king

v0.7
    really bad sandbox. a case study in how to not make a game
    extraordinarly slow update rate
    game is full of bugs with barely any actual content.
    bad english.
    meh art quality. (what tiny little there is).
    fetishes are not gated properly, so you will probably see stuff you don't want to see.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

The art is good but that's it... The language/dialogue is very bad, the sandbox is terrible, the code is wonky with a lot of bugs and the story is practically non existent for something that's been in development for over 2 years
  4. 1.00 star(s)

gpsywolf

Don't bother. This embodies everything that is bad about sandboxes. Aside from having (so-so) art, You can spend hours trying to get something (anything) to advance. No content except for a blowjob from (two) succubuses and for whatever reason you get a useless skill that you can see Daphne naked (and only Daphne). The only true repeatable scene is a guy in public toilet wanking one out that for some reason loves to have a conversation with you while you watch.

Not my thing. Wish the developers the best of luck bu tthis one needs a great deal of work before its even playable.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Doctor Shark

I don't even know what to say about this. The plot is basically Shaggy from Scooby Doo gets possessed by a demon and gains powers that he's going to use to corrupt Velma and Daphne.

As of v0.0.5p you can have sex with a random realtor, have sex with a succubus, and get a blow job from a random woman in a bathroom stall. You can also get an xray naked view of Velma and technically see Daphne naked but I think that's a bug.

So there's this disconnect. The gameplay includes things like working at the comic store for $20/day and getting the scene for sleeping on your desk instead four out of five times. If you do that enough times you can pay $1000 for Fred's hospital care which does nothing. Or you can buy candy for $100 which does nothing. You can work out on the basketball court because it says it increases your strength but it doesn't. The gloryhole lady tells you she'll be there every Friday but she isn't. There's not even a "soon to come" flag like on most of the content, there's just nothing.

What there is is a lot of trolling. A trollface note that tells you to click it 20 times. It doesn't do anything. If you click on Velma to talk to her, it zeroes out your money for no reason. There's a note with a code but nowhere to input it that I could find. If you go back to the restrooms you get to see a naked guy. And so on.

And so I wish these devs the best of luck and might check back in a few patches but it's hard not to conclude that they spent very little time on game design and most on a few random sex scenes to post teaser shots from, writing fake reviews to pump up their score, and trolling the audience with bad jokes.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Paladin666

*Cues JoJo Theme*

In all honestly, though the game is full of bugs which is something that should be expected on a game that version marker is at.002 The game suffers from the standard issues that you tend to see from a game created by a Non-Western developer. If this game gains support and the author is properly backed I wouldn't doubt a native English speaker could hammer though a lot of these issues on a contract basis.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Red88

Very good game, the art is great, Velma and Daphne are very hot.
    Really interesting to play with Shaggy's perspective, since he is fearful and has low self-esteem, typical of a beta, making him an alpha MC, brave, smart and with great self-esteem is very well thought out.
    I hope to see the game finished and with many hot scenes someday! (y)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Pistolmax

Definitely gonna be watching this. The music during the sex scene definitely fit the setting, the jokes weren't overly annoying, idea is fun and so on.

I hope the art improves, giving a better sense of the characters physical features instead of offering an impression of them but its still good work.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

weretiger

This game is more a short teaser at the moment, but the 2d graphic is pretty nice and i like this game so far. It makes some lust to see more of it. It plays in a comic background and if you like this style you will enjoy the game. Hope to see some bigger update soon. The game should have an autosave by the way. There should be also a bit more choices for the player to make the plot more personal. Anyway I give this game some credit and will give it a try to play the next update...