3.70 star(s) 82 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Playing through episode 9. Not sure how I missed these. Any help?
Depends, there are different paths, I think I've missed some but can't remember off the top of my head. I don't think there is any unlock bugs for the gallery, at least I've not noticed any.

But you can use the cheats if you want to unlock the parts of the gallery that are still locked, but be warned, it will unlock it all sadly including the chapters you've not played.

Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
Depends, there are different paths, I think I've missed some but can't remember off the top of my head. I don't think there is any unlock bugs for the gallery, at least I've not noticed any.

But you can use the cheats if you want to unlock the parts of the gallery that are still locked, but be warned, it will unlock it all sadly including the chapters you've not played.
I tried using the "Unlocksex" cheat that says you can still unlock scenes even if you made wrong decisions in previous episodes, and the Valerie scene is still the first one to come up. I'm gonna assume for now that they are out of order and play through the rest of the episode to see what happens. Thanks though!

Le Chauve

Formerly 'Casanova12345'
Jul 20, 2024
Playing through episode 9. Not sure how I missed these. Any help?

I just got the valerie scene. Idk if the scenes are out of order or what. Up until now the scenes seemed pretty easy to get.
You don't use the `unlock gallery scene` cheat code for this ?

Le Chauve

Formerly 'Casanova12345'
Jul 20, 2024
I tried using the "Unlocksex" cheat that says you can still unlock scenes even if you made wrong decisions in previous episodes, and the Valerie scene is still the first one to come up. I'm gonna assume for now that they are out of order and play through the rest of the episode to see what happens. Thanks though!
Not Unlocksex, but unlocksex it works..

CGPUK

Sep 1, 2024
I know you can screw Leah but how?
For my MC she saw him bashing but theres been no options for him and her to get jiggy.
Theres images in data/anim that show them together.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know you can screw Leah but how?
For my MC she saw him bashing but theres been no options for him and her to get jiggy.
Theres images in data/anim that show them together.
keep her out of jail etc. not sure how it can be missed.

CGPUK

Sep 1, 2024
keep her out of jail etc. not sure how it can be missed.
Well I've got to episode 10 and completed it, she didn't end up in Jail yet there was no romance option for her. I can't move on from that episode currently because the crack doesn't work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well I've got to episode 10 and completed it, she didn't end up in Jail yet there was no romance option for her. I can't move on from that episode currently because the crack doesn't work.
early game when they sorta break into emily's house. crack works but might need to start game and then rename crack to play.

CGPUK

Sep 1, 2024
early game when they sorta break into emily's house. crack works but might need to start game and then rename crack to play.
You gave me an argument to try and not sure how renaming the dll would make a difference.

I can't remember if she was arrested after the office stuff but maybe she was. No worries.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You gave me an argument to try and not sure how renaming the dll would make a difference.

I can't remember if she was arrested after the office stuff but maybe she was. No worries.
it actually does but it should been fixed later. maybe you are 1 of those on whom crack doesn't work, go to crack thread and ask there, this is more for free chapters.

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes