Shall I report every game lacking a censored tag?

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
tbh I feel like I'm running into a kind of edge,some games in F95zone are not tagged when they do have censorship,this especially applys to old games like those which were uploaded three years ago,I kinda force myself to report when this happens on me,but by the time being I'm afraid of being marked as a user who abuses report button and this has been a nuisance since I repeatedly report such trifles to moderators.
So,shall I continue such action or simply ignore those incorrectly tagged games and move on?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Any game that is missing tags can and should be reported.

Just notice this technicality in the tag rules:
  • Censored [Used when the game/comic genitalia is censored and no decensor patch is available.]
So if they have a decensor patch available there should be no tag.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Any game that is missing tags can and should be reported.

Just notice this technicality in the tag rules:
  • Censored [Used when the game/comic genitalia is censored and no decensor patch is available.]
So if they have a decensor patch available there should be no tag.
But doesn't it bring trouble to moderators or someone else?I mean if I were them,I would probably get tired of receiving such reports too many times.

Reactions: monroe

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
They want you to report it, this is at the end of tag rules:
"Please report any thread with incorrect and/or missing tag(s). You can also contact us via our Discord ."

That's the only way to fix tags so until a new system is implemented user reports are necessary.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
They want you to report it, this is at the end of tag rules:
"Please report any thread with incorrect and/or missing tag(s). You can also contact us via our Discord ."

That's the only way to fix tags so until a new system is implemented user reports are necessary.
Thanks for your patience answering my question,I really appreciate it,wish you have a nice day. (y)