RPGM - Completed - Shameful Slave Arena ~Pleasure-corrupted Elves~ [Final] [Tanoshiitake]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ryuujinx

Translation: It's uh.. poetry.

Story: Busty Elf princess and her busty archer guard get captured in a trap, become branded with lewd marks as slaves. Said lewd crest only seems to do anything to the princess though it implies it does stuff on both. It's..a setup, I guess. Nothing to write home about.

Gameplay: Mostly generic RPM combat just buy the appropriate spell you need for the boss that it tells you and mash auto, there's some limited battle rape that leads to a loss, the loss leads to a scene which changes depending on how far you are.

H-Content: Some of the art is quite good (I liked the vacbed scene), some of the art looks jank as hell. There also is very little of it. Basically 6 scenes for the archer girl that you play as (One for each of the dungeon and arena fight), 6 more for the princess getting trained and masturbating, and then one extra scene for a bad end if you lose to the final boss.

Worth a play I guess given bdsm games are pretty rare, just don't expect a lot.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hojaoscura

With this game we have an RPG Maker MV experience where the difficulty is not a problem and the scenes are well created, a great game for the public for which it is designed, everything else depends on the player's tastes.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ss6

This game is short, don"t have much CG. 2 hours max
    The gameplay is very poor. And too easy.

For the MC, the only way to have H-CG is to lose. So play terribly bad and you will get rewarded. You can have H-event in fight too if you are really bad or if you want to see it by spamming "defense".

To see h-event with the princess, just progress in the story.

But don't expect penetration, male on female things etc... It will only be masturbation and tentacles.

And about the MTL, it's horrible. Really. It bring us back in 2017 with the worst unedited MTL possible.