VN - Others - Completed - Shangrlia 2 [v1.0] [elf]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Mori Enjoyer

v1.0
    Playtime: 13Hrs 1/2

Gameplay: 4/5 stars
    H-scenes: 3 stars

Honestly great game and art. I'm assuming it plays similar to Fire Emblem (tactical RPG) I've never played FE before though just seen the gameplay. Pretty hard though my first time playing a tactical RPG. I did not savestate so i probably could've finished it sooner.

Gameplay - Siege enemy forts/camps to progress game. Level up your party along the way making sure the Commanding Unit (CU) does not die or you're basically screwed. For every fort/camp conquered you gain a new party member and H-scene.

Combat - SET UP A SAVE STATE -- (optional, i did not know how lol) You need to gain EXP for each member by getting the kill credit. The game introduces "duplicates" of party members throughout the map in the form of eggs, so your Commanding Unit (CU) can kill steal for the EXP. Copies do not get EXP.

H-scenes - pretty hot, reminiscent of the first few times I masturbated to hentai. Basically one bedroom scene w/ 5-7 cg variations each time. Private Parts are not drawn/painted. One r*pe scene not too intense, pretty 'vanilla' in my opinion.

Advice - Take advantage of kill credit stealing for EXP early to mid game. Eventually when you do reach Lv. 3 on some party members start setting them up to get copied as the later enemies such as Mages/Dragons are less annoying to deal with. After reaching Lv. 3 move on to the next to not lose on free EXP. If you need to use eggs to copy for fodder, to stop the enemies from duplicating, or get strong duplicates, then do it.

- All of the characters have their own advantages/disadvantages for combat. You will not always use all of them for each siege. Don't get your CUs killed. Saki/Marina/Yoko/Yuu are pretty good early/mid game. Late game they tend to fall short, but still decent. Everyone else can hold their own mid/late game. As for some late game stuff, Emi/Shiina/Rieko/Nanami/Maki/Midori/Kaori/Chika are worth to level up and extremly useful for the late game/final fight. I did not use Reiko (Samurai) as I got her killed accidentally and saved so she could be good or bad.