VN - Ren'Py - Shard of My Soul [v1.8b] [IridescentTaste]

1. 4.00 star(s)

IAmSoCooked

Has all the checkmarks I usually look for in a female protag game. Wide variety of choices, clothing options, gradual sluttification process that feels well-implemented. Kudos to the clothing system specially- absolutely love how NPCs react to different outfits differently. Playing dress-up is one of the biggest factors that draws me to a fem protag game and this game nails it.
    I would love to see further clothing options, makeup and accessories (chokers/bracelets/stockings/rings) down the line.

Writing-wise it is no Female Agent, but it's good enough. Kat as a protagonist feels kinda shallow though. I felt she needed more exposition and development in the first few chapters.

I love the hand-drawn artstyle. But the eyes suck- I'm sorry. The eyes have given me a massive turn-off many times while playing this game.

Overall, very excited to see where this project heads in future. Fingers crossed. Godspeed, dev.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

privenavigatie

Very cool game, the models look a bit goofy, but in scenes they look very good. I like the wide variety of choices you can make, Gilroy is definitely my favourite.

Keep it up this game is a gem so far and has really big potential.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

chawuciren71

The hand-draw art is not fancy but has its perk. Personally i like it.
    The writing is not very good either, but he kept it simple. That's better than the average.
    The plot and sex scene is not very well set, but it varies. Straight, lesbian, blackmailing.
    It is not a great game, but it is a good game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

logeca

A game obviously inspired by the work of EvaKiss. I wouldn't say it's a "ripoff" since the story is totally different from existing EvaKiss games, just it's the same type of game (traced drawings, down-to-earth story, huge amount of choices, etc).

I would be quite eager to give this game a higher rating (despite of the subpar artwork), if the writing would match the level of EvaKiss. But unfortunately it isn't, the author is obviously not a good writer. Other than having a good amount of choices this game has no redeeming qualities I'm afraid, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BigDdave1999

This game is brilliant. Remember graphics don't make a game and if you judge this book by its cover then you are missing out on a gem. It has muliple routes to take and different people to romance... fuck or even just explore new experiences with. You need to find your sister, but do you make friends and learn new skills or do you just open your legs and be abused. either way you need to find outr what happened to her.... i need to find out what happened to her.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

lordrango

V1.2

It has some potential. There is an actual story although it seems pretty linear so far.

I'm having issues with the drawings. It just feels weird, I can't really say what's the reason. It could be the lifeless eyes of characters, or something... I just can't put my finger on it.

NPCs are not very well introduced, it requires a bit of effort on player's part to get invested.

On the whole, it's worth trying out if you're into female protagonist games, and it has potential.

A little bit more polishing of the writing and graphics and it might end up being a really good game.