VN - Unity - Completed - Share-girl House - My Girlfriend Is Shared by Others [Final] [Mekujira]

1. 2.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

Game is good, regular scenes but what upsets me the most is the translation.

I know someone tried and I'm not complaining their work, but it's not enjoyable trying to wait the translation to be done and then read, it's a very very red flag for anyone who tries this game.

Aside of that horrible stuff, I believe it has potential but it would lead to regular at best, at least after the NTR we have a good ending if we choose that path.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Happydays

Translation is as poor as MTL gets and the UI uses one of the most annoying sound effects imaginable every time you mouse over something interactable. The art is good but it's censored. There are no meaningful choices making this a kinetic novel. Unless you don't mind MTL and are a big fan of the genre, I would skip it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's a 3 that's made where it has to be censored. If you're just after it for playing it's average for where it sits in it's adult game genre but, when I review, censored is an automatic -1 star because if one game is the same to another, the one with more nudity in an adult game clearly wins.
    If you like games of this genre and are looking for one you haven't played, you could do worse.
    If you're looking for great games in the genre or it's not your style you're just curious about the adult content, I'd say pass.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

Its decent,, if you 'ctrl' through it, it takes less than 20 minutes. Its basically a kinetic novel, that should be in the tags. Still a decent game although i dont like the constant camera zoom in and out in the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mily.dominant

Drawing: Great
    UI: Not terrible, not great, bit distracting.
    Story: I loved it :)
    Translation: Not too bullshit but for me it completely messed the HE/SHE YOU/ME HIM/HER etc so it was kinda harder to understand who does what to whom. But overall understandable.

Overal: Awesome, if it would be translated properly then it would be PERFECT.