Share Your Fantasies

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Hey guys just wanted to make this thread for a research purpose. This community is full of people with different likes and dislikes. Most of the time the content creator tries to stick with the way the majority of people want it and while doing it sometimes they make a mistake which turns into a war. I'm writing a script for a game that I would like to make at some point and for that I would like to have a basic knowledge about certain things and maybe I can find some new ideas in my likings(it will help a lot to stretch the storyline). You can also post your favourite games or comics or similar contents.
I can't really find a name for my favourite fantasy but it is like a long drive sex(if it make any sense). In the car a long way ahead to go with a romantic atmosphere while copulating like crazy rabbits when driving. Unfortunately I've never found a game or comic with that scene or plot. I also do have other uncountable fantasises. But that is top on my list.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
So, you want to have sex while driving? I mean, the obvious thing here is, that'll most likely lead the both of you to die in a car crash or something lol. It's no wonder why Devs haven't put this in their games. Some games have you getting a Blowjob or Eaten out while driving, never the full-on sex part.

• Haha
Reactions: ScaryFairy

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
My fantasy is to meet a virgin girl and marry her, both lose our virginity on our wedding night and live a lifetime together in love and faithfulness.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ScaryFairy

Dratura

Sep 10, 2018
So, you want to have sex while driving? I mean, the obvious thing here is, that'll most likely lead the both of you to die in a car crash or something lol. It's no wonder why Devs haven't put this in their games. Some games have you getting a Blowjob or Eaten out while driving, never the full-on sex part.
Most likely dying? Why do you assume the most stupid scenario?
You can easily drive blind on farm land, deserts, ...
Also, have you heard of self-driving cars?

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
That's why it's a fantasy and yeah it's mine so it's not normal.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Most likely dying? Why do you assume the most stupid scenario?
Why so serious? calm down there stranger lol.

I wasn't thinking about self-driving cars since the OP mentioned driving, not getting driven by the car. If he would have mentioned getting driven by the car, then okay.

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
My fantasy is to meet a virgin girl and marry her, both lose our virginity on our wedding night and live a lifetime together in love and faithfulness.
Mh hm a soft heart. I have to say I very much like that. But remember to keep your cherry untouched before marriage.;)

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Why so serious? You basically laughed at how stupid and dangerous the fetish of the op is without noticing you missed something there. That's just not nice (and also a lil bit stupid).

I'm actually calm. That was quite a normal question.
By that logic you also don't fly while in an airplane. But I get your point.
Thanks but I took it more of as a joke and I'm glad that people still respect each other choices. It's a very big community with lots of different people so we shouldn't even joke with something like that. But it's ok don't want any argument.