Share your personal Top 5 Erotic games

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so I just wanted to share what I felt were my personal top 5 and to have others share theirs as well to compare and maybe get some exposure of other great games.

so for me here are my top 5 games that i've played so far,

1. Acting lessons, one of the best stories I've read and it made me feel so strong for the characters. The characters react and behavior feels so much more realistic than most of the other games I've played. plus the story's structure and pacing is spot on in my opinion.Not to mention the addition of the traits at the beginning allowing for different playthroughs gives the game quite a bit of replay-ability just to see the different story lines that can come out of it. I find it hard to think of another game that even comes close to being better than this.

2. Babysitter, This is the second game I ever played of this type and I just love it. I cant wait for the next episode every time an update shows up. the strongest point I find with this game is how large the branching paths can be. with certain decisions can change the entire game making it almost an entirely different story. again the characters were done so well that they feel very different and their personalities really shine through.

3. Depraved awakening, this game has been a gem to me and I am certainly enthralled by the story. the strong amount of branching and allowing for a freedom of choice as to which paths to take really makes replaying the game with different choices a real joy to play. I also like how very different each love interest is different and how they each have fairly deep development in each making you feel fairly strongly for each of them.

4. Melody, though this game may lack branching paths, it makes up for it with a really interesting story. I love his other work, dating my daughter, as well, but I feel melody is a stronger game in terms of character development and story telling. I just love how each character moves at different paces and you get a good idea of the troubles and the thought process going through the main character's mind about his decisions.

5. Parental love, something about this story is pretty moving to me. I just love the dynamic of the idea of a broken father who is trying to rekindle his love for his ex wife and to be back into his daughters lives after fixing himself. I love how there is an option to be faithful to your ex and trying to be a good husband, and then there is the option of falling in love with the daughter. the 2 different branching paths are far from each other and creates many different story lines that makes the game a joy to play multiple times.

honorable mention, Sisterly Lust, I had a tough choice of making this #5 or parental love. I also want to give a great shout for lancaster boarding house as one of my fave games as well for many of the same reasons.

so if you notice a pattern, I personally find stories with multiple branching paths and very strong character development to be extremely fun to play and satisfying. how about you guys? what were your top 5 games. it'll be interesting what others think and maybe help others discover any new games that are worth looking into that you might have not noticed before.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1. Last Sovereign. Put simply, i'm a Sierra Lee fangirl. I don't think she's made a single game I haven't enjoyed but Last Sovereign is probably one of my favourite H RPG's. The characters are fantastic and the scenes are great along with mechanics that need a bit of thought and planning.

2. Desecration of Wings. I love women that enjoy sex and the main character here loves sex, we'd get along so well.

3. Wicked Choices. I don't really enjoy many VN's but this one I do and it's not all based on my thing for Syrina.

4. Sanguine Rose. I love this story and I love some of the characters. Carmen from this and Syrina from WC are my 2 fave girls in any game.

5. Do Love me Seriously. Can't remember the Japanese title for it but I love this series. Momo and Azumi, best samurai girls.

Honorable mention to Crimson Gray and it's recent sequel/DLC whatever you want to call it. Lizzie is an absolutely awesome super powered lunatic and it will probably take my 5th spot if she carries on the story and it gets a fully fleshed out sequel.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
This is actually a really really difficult question. There are like 100 Demos games out there that are really good and I have the feeling that with more content they will rank really high. I just made a list with 10 games that I really like and now I choose my Top 5! But I am not sure, if I want to rank them :coldsweat:
  • Reincarnotica - My secret love! There is still only the first version out there and it has quite the long prolouge and only an intro after this, but nonetheless it is the game I am most excited for! It feels really arty, has great colour combinations, my two most loved red heads, and an interessting story premise.
  1. Love and Submission - It has one of the best and interessting stories that I have seen in adult games. Really nice mystery elements. There isn't much erotic stuff at the moment, but just alone because of the story and the characters I want to see much much more of it!
  2. Sisterly Lust - I really like this game and after replaying it, I had to put it up here! It is more linear without too many big choices, but that's what I like. That way it focus much more on the relationships between the characters. The main character has a lot of self-confidence and actually his sexually experienced. This game has some fetishes that I rarly see in other games. I just really love it! :) And it has the best 3 sisters and a dominant mother! :D
  3. "Son of the House Games" - Milfy City - All those games, where you play the son/brother in the house. Milfy City might actually not be my favourite in this, but it definitly is one of the most popular. It might even have the best animations that I have seen so far in adult games. But it definitly has the most plastic looking character models, looking at them I feel like I could reach them through my sceen. Other good games for this are Man of the House, (have to look up some more later)
  4. "Games with Devils/Demons" - Seducing The Devil - Still quite early in development of the game, but you can already choose four story paths. The character models are really nice, maybe a bit too busty for my taste, but that's just me :D The glimpse into the story really makes me interessted for more. At the moment I am a big fan of these types of games. Other nice examples for this are Wicked Choices and Lily's Curse.
  5. "Mansion Games" - Harem Hotel - This was the first adult game that I have played and I still love it a lot. I like the theme of being the owner of some kind of mansion and having a harem (maybe even getting more into the polygamy direction). This game also has a lot of fetishes/tags that I really like, for example BDSM. I am not the biggest fan of Honey Select models, but in this game they look really good! Two other games that fall under the same categorie as Harem Hotel are Mythic Manor and Perverted Hotel. I like them nearly as much as Harem Hotel, but I had to choose only one of them.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
My GF Amnesia
Good Gril Gone Bad
Ordinary Day 2
ScoreVille
Gates the Opening

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
1. Hero Thug Party (because of thoose feelz lol )
2. The Adventurous Couple (shaping up to something really good that nobody else dares to do)
3. Good girl gone bad
4.Anna exciting affection (mindless fun with good renders, gets the job done)
5. High Life (Very early , but psyched for it the Writing is spectacular good to be an adult game, except for an inexplicable drawn out toilet scene? thoose British people, oh well. And the female protag is Amazing.

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
1. Sengoku Rance - Its a fun game even without the lewds. Played it into the ground and one of the few games I've ever 100%.
2. Virgin protection Magic - One of the best RPG Maker games I've found so far. Love the concept and it has some fun stuff.
3. Elise the Devil - Oddly one I played for being like an old RPG. Love the characters and lewds, but was fun as a game to. I come back to it on occasion.
4. Frontier of Sister Indulgence -Tale of Lust in Poluluka- - This reminded me of Harvest Moon, but not nearly as grindy. Loved the art and characters, it also had a fun way of doing cutscenes. I was sad it was over and there wasnt much of an ending.
5. EraTohoK - Oh wow I have played this way to much. Found a lot of Era games threw it and they are fun though not for everyone. Its fun to conquer Gensokyo and enslave or enharem all the Touhous.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
2-5. 4 other games

Edit: In no particular order 2-5 would probably be:

Jan 8, 2018
1. Meteor:- GoblinBoy
2. School Dreams 3:- GoblinBoy
3. Good Girl Gone Bad
4. Encounter 1 Tim's Mom:- Christopher Cole
5. Duel Family

Old time AIF fan here!