2D Sharing concept and some art from my fallout parody game. [ Latest update 9/1/2020]

Donutls

Nov 7, 2019
I have been played an adult game a lot (especially milf's game is my favorite!). Then I just have some ideas about milf and fallout game! and since I'm pretty good at drawing(i guess...) so I decided that I'm gonna make a Fallout parody game with 2d style!

Anyway, here some concepts and list fetishes from my game.
-You will be a poor mercenary that no one else hires then one day you have saved some woman and found out that she is a vault dweller!

-She asks you to train her to be the best Survivor in the wasteland!
-She gonna live with you and you gonna teach her how to use her"body" to survive. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-This is my first game so I made a game with some simple mechanics like day, time, money, and quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here some of my vault dweller character designs. Her name is Susan and she has a great mission to accomplish!
Susan is a clumsy woman and she doesn't have enough skill to survive in the wasteland then why did she leave a vault?
(You will gradually get to know her story while you playing the game.)

Ps.I'll Keep updating the game artwork here so you guys can see how far my game progressed.:D

Last edited:

Donutls

Nov 7, 2019
Your art looks great! Do you have a list of fetishes you will include? Looking forward to future updates.
Thank you for reminding me! I completely forgot that I should say what fetish my games will have.

For the first release
2dcg, milf, big ass, big tits, oral sex, male protagonist, trainer, creampie.

For the future update
vaginal sex, BDSM, exhibitionism, anal sex, apron, futa.

and thank you for interested in my game. :D