EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_allcast_2021.png

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-12
Release Date: 2023-05-13
Developer: Eclipsed Works - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Keybindings/Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

2021-02-18 1.jpg 2021-02-18 2.png 2021-02-18 3.png 2021-02-18 4.jpg 2021-02-18 5.png 2021-02-18 6.jpg 2021-02-18 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Things that I feel you need to fix ASAP:

1. upon launching the game, instead of going straight into loading a save and playing, provide a menu that has buttons for:
- A. Resume Game (for when you use the menu hotkey while playing)
- B. New Game
- C. Load Game
- D. Options ... where you can:
-- 1. adjust or turn off the music
-- 2. change the window dimensions
-- 3. adjust whatever else you may allow players to configure to their liking
2. add a hotkey, preferably ESC, that takes you to the main menu (see #1 above) where you can save, load, or change game options.

These are basics of game design that EVERY game should have.

999Paradise

Feb 26, 2018
Things that I feel you need to fix ASAP:

1. upon launching the game, instead of going straight into loading a save and playing, provide a menu that has buttons for:
- A. Resume Game (for when you use the menu hotkey while playing)
- B. New Game
- C. Load Game
- D. Options ... where you can:
-- 1. adjust or turn off the music
-- 2. change the window dimensions
-- 3. adjust whatever else you may allow players to configure to their liking
2. add a hotkey, preferably ESC, that takes you to the main menu (see #1 above) where you can save, load, or change game options.

These are basics of game design that EVERY game should have.
Indeed.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Why would I want to overwrite a save slot at the very start of the game before I've even gotten the first game dialogue? When a player presses "start" to begin a new game the first thing that they expect is an intro of the game, not a save screen. Certainly not before the player has seen any game content. There is no point to saving the game before it even starts, and if the player has already played before, then they shouldn't be pressing a "start" (new game) button, but instead be pressing the other (load) button.

Oh, and that save screen isn't labeled as to whether it's for saving the game or for loading one. So its purpose isn't at all clear. All you see is three slots, a check (ok) button, and an "X" (presumably cancel) button.

Next, if you resize the screen you get artifacts, as can be seen at the bottom of the image below:
Clipboard01.jpg

Last, but not least, when you resize the screen the game does not remember the changed dimensions when you exit. So the next time that you launch the game everything has reset.

---

What initially attracted me to download and try this game is the art and premise. I'm looking forward to playing this game ... once I no longer have to deal with a UI that makes want to toss the game into the recycle bin.

W65

May 31, 2018
Is that a contraction for "lovingly rendered drawn horse anus"?

(I oughta avoid the nontechnical use of rendered on this site to avoid confusion. But "rendered" sounds better there. A dilemma.)

I'll probably give this one a few versions to bake before sticking my toothpick into it. For those of you who have never baked any food, that's not a sexual innuendo.

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
It's the first build, gotta wait a while before anyone can say that it's going to be good, bad, or not worthy of attention. Also since I'm a fucking degenerate when it comes to anything involving pregnancy in H-games, what is the pregnancy going to be like in this game? is it only npcs, or is the MC able to be impregnated as well?

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
It's the first build, gotta wait a while before anyone can say that it's going to be good, bad, or not worthy of attention. Also since I'm a fucking degenerate when it comes to anything involving pregnancy in H-games, what is the pregnancy going to be like in this game? is it only npcs, or is the MC able to be impregnated as well?
Yes. MC will be able to be impregnated as well.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Here's a CG rip for anyone who's interested.

Reactions: dussalant

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Nice first start.

Pros
- I like the artwork.
- The fantasy setting gives a good chance to have a lot of fantasy creatures make an appearance.
- Interactive's are easy to spot
- The music is a good start.
- Sound effects during sex scenes adds a bit of immersion.
- Like the chance to change Tiamat's clothing.

Cons
- Will eventually need a quest log.
- A slight improvement on the UI. A previous commenter has already mention the details.
- A indication that you have reached the end of the current content.
- Either a point system or some indicator of being kind hearted or mean spirited. Only noticed when I checked the save file. i know the dialogues indicated your temperament but your average joe might need something a bit more.
- I noticed when you load a save the first couple of lines of dialogue no matter what you do look like many vertical lines. Not sure what's causing that.
- Didn't realize you could save by clicking the book in Tiamat's cave. So maybe a quick tutorial at the beginning.

Keep it up. I'm interested to see where you go with this game.

Excelsior

Jan 29, 2018
Gotta a couple of questions.
1. Will this game will be animated?
2. Will it be possible to make the female MC into a futa (I.e through a special potion or power.)
3. Any possible chances of enslaving your enemies? (Capturing them with say, Rope, cuffs or even special powers demon powers, something along the lines?)
4. Will there be Some sort of personal sex Dungeon or castle for the MC to live in?

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Gotta a couple of questions.
1. Will this game will be animated?
2. Will it be possible to make the female MC into a futa (I.e through a special potion or power.)
3. Any possible chances of enslaving your enemies? (Capturing them with say, Rope, cuffs or even special powers demon powers, something along the lines?)
4. Will there be Some sort of personal sex Dungeon or castle for the MC to live in?
1. We aren't planning on animations at this time.
2. Yes. Tiamat has a magical seal that allows her to create a temporary dick at will.
3. Absolutely. Slavery is an ingrained part of the setting and it will even be possible to enslave companions or local leaders based on your choices.
4. An expandable base of operations is part of the plan for Tiamat and where she'll live.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes