trihard77

Mar 12, 2019
Here's a mostly completely recall file to unlock scenes for replay. There's a handful missing, but I don't know what they are. File goes in \Users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Shattered_Lands_Backup_Project.
Haven't checked how much of an overlap there is, but here is my recall file too. Along with my save files, for good measure.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. When I chat with the goblin bartender it goes back to the 1 first option "I have some questions actually..." every time, rather than keep showing all the talk options.
  2. When the player selected a talk option it should be grayed out or add a symbol to know the question has already been asked.
  3. The buttons shouldn't flicker while clicking on it.
  4. Go back or to somewhere should be a simple click such as at the end of a road. Now there's only a back arrow in the top of the screen.
  5. There's too little options and interactivity in the locations such as in the Tavern there's stairs but we can't go there.
  6. The world map shows various locations such as a giant tree, but nothing happens when I click on it. If it unlocks later that should be explained.
  7. While exploring the forest the background should change if you explore further.
  8. I don't like the training mini-games in the cave. That should be put at locations of the world map. Such as if the player does certain things a few times the reward is a level up.
  9. The mirror and dress options should show the full character.
  10. The game menu doesn't show settings (only: start, load, gallery).
  11. The loading screen shows too often and takes a long time.
  12. Why are there no people in the streets of towns
  13. The locations need more interactivity
  14. The characters look decent, but the location (background) artwork is average.
Uninstalled, I don't recommend this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifuckbigbootyfems
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes