muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm gonna step in with a quick reminder here. Don't post comments like "Female protagonist, pass!", "Ugh! Lesbian sex!", "Gib me male protag or I won't download!", "Furries! Auugh!", and "Futanari? Nooooo!". Don't post those kind of comments. They are wasteful and contribute NOTHING to the thread. I can't stress this enough- DON'T POST THAT SHIT.

Any members saying wasteful comments like the ones described above will have comments deleted without notice, can get warnings and if those warnings are ignored, thread bans will happen

On a lighter note, I gave this a try earlier. I didn't mind being a female dragon cuz I like the artwork and the dialog isn't bad. It gets the point across and does what it should. I only hope the day comes when Tiamat can lay waste to the land with her breath of fire and her dragon kids all armed with artifacts of destruction. :D

Jan 29, 2018
On a lighter note, I gave this a try earlier. I didn't mind being a female dragon cuz I like the artwork and the dialog isn't bad. It gets the point across and does what it should. I only hope the day comes when Tiamat can lay waste to the land with her breath of fire and her dragon kids all armed with artifacts of destruction.
Or you can enslave the world and burn those who oppose you.

U

User_920791

Visually the game is very interesting, but it fails in some basic technical aspects.

The main one, as already mentioned, is the lack of a menu with options to adjust resolution and volume levels. This is an important feature that should have been included in the first version of the game.

I don't know if it's because of a random bug, but both the main menu options lead me to the load menu. I see no problem in offering some custom saves, but it's weird not having an option to start the game right away.

In certain elements of the game, the text seems too small. The size of the fonts needs to adapt according to the resolution of the game.

It is necessary to use some additional visual element to show, even without having to move the mouse over, where it is possible to click.

Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures. It is necessary to include at the beginning of the game a warning about this and to provide an option to disable this effect.

Even with these initial problems, I think the game has a lot of potential.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Whoa, this is really interesting. Kinda reminds with of the better parts of CoC. MC is very cool too. Looking forward to this projects future.

Reactions: n0b0dy and Lawelite

dw123

Dec 30, 2017
I'm not into furries, but this one got me interested due to well-done graphics.
Anyways, here is my question: after you get the first core fragment for the slime girl, there is a next one clearly drawn in the forest, but covered by the dialog UI. Hiding it with V does not help. Is this is a bug, or simply an unfinished feature, or there is some way to pick it up?

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Absolutely. Slavery is an ingrained part of the setting and it will even be possible to enslave companions or local leaders based on your choices.
Will it be an option to get captured yourself and end up being a slave? Where you can decide if you just stay there (For obvious reasons) or try and fight/trick your way out of there. Just an idea.

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Edit.

Will it be an option to get captured yourself and end up being a slave? Where you can decide if you just stay there (For obvious reasons) or try and fight/trick your way out of there. Just an idea.
There is at least one route That I've cooked up where Tiamat could end up b people who make certain choices or fail certain quests down the line related to that so its definitely something we'll consider!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
This certainly looks promising.
Guess I'll look into it more closely after the early fixes, looks like you guys got plenty feedback already.

JustNormie

Jul 19, 2017
Nice art. Interesting idea.
My opinion of some stuff though:
1)Stats/info bar covers too much space ( cuts top-head of characters, cant see slimes bangs even). A toggle button with those stats or even button witch opens a new modal for it to show stats and other stuff in future would be much better than now as it is annoying to stare all the time and cover quite large part of art.
2)Those flashing conversation selections is quite annoying and in long term starts to hurts eyes. Better change or remove them.
3)The back menu item from tavern to map could be not in top-right, but bottom-left (as it was the first place to look for back, though it's my UI experience). Also could be a bit different colored from background(or somehow else made to look apart) as it is blending with background too much and hard to see at first look, though get used to it later but still. (well again for me, can't talk about others).
4) Some hint system for slime core system would be nice(as what will happen if maybe you do that or that). Maybe more options on what to do with it too? As maybe I wanted to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
kind of thing. But can't complain. Quite interesting idea for it overall.
Have quite potential. Will be following. Good luck!

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Nice art. Interesting idea.
My opinion of some stuff though:
1)Stats/info bar covers too much space ( cuts top-head of characters, cant see slimes bangs even). A toggle button with those stats or even button witch opens a new modal for it to show stats and other stuff in future would be much better than now as it is annoying to stare all the time and cover quite large part of art.
2)Those flashing conversation selections is quite annoying and in long term starts to hurts eyes. Better change or remove them.
3)The back menu item from tavern to map could be not in top-right, but bottom-left (as it was the first place to look for back, though it's my UI experience). Also could be a bit different colored from background(or somehow else made to look apart) as it is blending with background too much and hard to see at first look, though get used to it later but still. (well again for me, can't talk about others).
4) Some hint system for slime core system would be nice(as what will happen if maybe you do that or that). Maybe more options on what to do with it too? As maybe I wanted to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
kind of thing. But can't complain. Quite interesting idea for it overall.
Have quite potential. Will be following. Good luck!
You can actually toggle the stat box with the T key.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes