redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Solid start, got lots of kinky stuff planned in the tags, so I'll stay a follow this one. The game itself, however, needs a lot more of polishing moving forward.

Jan 29, 2018
I got a some suggestions
1. For the random encounters in the forest (or any of the new area's with random encounters), I would suggest turning it into a battle scene's
Use special (or sexual) powers, to weaken your opponent, then a special dialog should be along the lines of the enemy begs for mercy, from there you can either enslave or eliminate them.
If going for enslave them, make sure you have restraints, (Rope, cuffs, etc.) in the inventory.
2. while in town you can use the said powers to lure people out of the city and enslave them. (Such as mind control for example.)
3. A leveling system. (maybe?)
Gain experience for capturing or defeating enemies. Gain new powers to use on your opponents.
4. Inventory system.
Have the character carry a bag to hold tools, (Rope, cuffs, potions, food, bait, etc.)

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
I got a some suggestions
1. For the random encounters in the forest (or any of the new area's with random encounters), I would suggest turning it into a battle scene's
Use special (or sexual) powers, to weaken your opponent, then a special dialog should be along the lines of the enemy begs for mercy, from there you can either enslave or eliminate them.
If going for enslave them, make sure you have restraints, (Rope, cuffs, etc.) in the inventory.
2. while in town you can use the said powers to lure people out of the city and enslave them. (Such as mind control for example.)
3. A leveling system. (maybe?)
Gain experience for capturing or defeating enemies. Gain new powers to use on your opponents.
4. Inventory system.
Have the character carry a bag to hold tools, (Rope, cuffs, potions, food, bait, etc.)
While those are all lovely suggestions we already have a plan for the kind of powers Tiamat will eventually have. As for the other things, there is already a leveling system in place. On the stat box the pair of lips denotes the amount of lust you have. That can be spent on increasing those little numbered stats once you have enough lust and go back to the cave. You gain lust from just about everything you do from fighting enemies to completing quests to sex. Leveling up those stats will allow Tiamat to accomplish different things during different situations and different ways. The main example in the game right now is needing 15 str to defeat the centaur but battles wont be the only time stats pop up like that!

Edit: also for the game we're making and the story we're telling this kind of perk system works really well. The more Tiamat invests in something the more she focuses on it and the more addicted to it she can become. This system also helps us allow for more alternate routes of play and more tangible ways for specialization, especially when choosing one route over the other.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
While those are all lovely suggestions we already have a plan for the kind of powers Tiamat will eventually have. As for the other things, there is already a leveling system in place. On the stat box the pair of lips denotes the amount of lust you have. That can be spent on increasing those little numbered stats once you have enough lust and go back to the cave. You gain lust from just about everything you do from fighting enemies to completing quests to sex. Leveling up those stats will allow Tiamat to accomplish different things during different situations and different ways. The main example in the game right now is needing 15 str to defeat the centaur but battles wont be the only time stats pop up like that!
Is that leveling system is working as it should? I see the lust, I see plus signs, but can't do anything with either.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Did that, but no luck, do I need a certain amount of lust or something? I can see the signs, but not click.

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Did that, but no luck, do I need a certain amount of lust or something? I can see the signs, but not click.
Yes, for the first few levels you'll need 500 lust per level. After a certain point it will increase past 500 lust per level.
Edit: Sorry, bad information. Its actually 200 per level up. My mistake. If you are in the cave and have 200 lust but its not working please let eclipse know so that she can fix it because that's not supposed to be happening.

This is quite a bit for the amount of content that is in the game currently but we are still looking to tune these values, lust gain, level cost, ect, so that the game doesn't feel overtly grindy or unfair when more meat is added down the line.

Reactions: Gabaw

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Must be that, I don't think I got that high. The amount is fair I reckon, it's just that there's not much to do yet besides relating scenes, so it's easy to stop before reaching the 200.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Just went back and the level up works fine, it's just that I didn't go back to the cave after working at the brothel to see the new scenes, so the amount of work for level up is also okay for what is in the game right now. I still think it's too much tough, the amount of strength needed for the centaur scene is 15, so that's 2k lust points at this pace. I think 100 per point would be better, it's still enough to make leveling a non-trivial task, but only require 3-4 actions per level.

As for the rest, I agree and add:

-the button flash can stay as long as it's once, a visual indicator is welcome for people who play on mute. Also, try to make the sound effect for clicking very subtle, we just need to hear something is happening

-add some basic VN keybindings: enter to move forward, ctrl/shift to skip, H to hide UI.

-make it possible to skip certain scenes, tbh, I don't know exactly how the game yet, but the more kinky content you put in the more likely it is to turn off someone who otherwise enjoys the game, so a switch, option to skip and not making stuff dependent on the player doing this or that scene is appreciated. If not that's fine, just mean I'll have to be extra careful to not get the mc preggo.

-add a quest journal and better directions.

-add some visual indicator for places in the map, like a white outline in the places you can go.

Lozenges

Oct 4, 2018
Can MC and other character pregnancy? MC is futa?
If characters pregnant, their children will be hybrid? And All character will care their children too?

Katlan

Jan 24, 2018
Is there any way to interact with the red crystal in the forest? I guess it is part of the slimes core, but due to always having text while in the forest there seems to be no opportunity to interact with it or pick it up.

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Just went back and the level up works fine, it's just that I didn't go back to the cave after working at the brothel to see the new scenes, so the amount of work for level up is also okay for what is in the game right now. I still think it's too much tough, the amount of strength needed for the centaur scene is 15, so that's 2k lust points at this pace. I think 100 per point would be better, it's still enough to make leveling a non-trivial task, but only require 3-4 actions per level.

As for the rest, I agree and add:

-the button flash can stay as long as it's once, a visual indicator is welcome for people who play on mute. Also, try to make the sound effect for clicking very subtle, we just need to hear something is happening

-add some basic VN keybindings: enter to move forward, ctrl/shift to skip, H to hide UI.

-make it possible to skip certain scenes, tbh, I don't know exactly how the game yet, but the more kinky content you put in the more likely it is to turn off someone who otherwise enjoys the game, so a switch, option to skip and not making stuff dependent on the player doing this or that scene is appreciated. If not that's fine, just mean I'll have to be extra careful to not get the mc preggo.

-add a quest journal and better directions.

-add some visual indicator for places in the map, like a white outline in the places you can go.
For the keybindings you can press A to activate auto mode, press V to hide the text box and you can press and hold S to speed through the dialogue.

Katlan

Jan 24, 2018
Sometimes when you click too fast you somehow get stuck in a scene without the text window and can't proceed. Pressing "V" doesn't work and the only way to fix it seems to be restarting the game.

Also some confirmation on saving would be nice.

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
Looks interesting and i will definitely try this out after the bugfix for the missing content is released.

For the keybindings you can press A to activate auto mode, press V to hide the text box and you can press and hold S to speed through the dialogue.
Might be a good idea to switch that over to the same keys ren'py uses if possible. Since that is the engine most people are used to those are the keys they are most likely to intuitively try first, not critical but a nice little quality of life thing.

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I know, but it's nice to have things like we are used to.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I'm looking forward to more, I like it.

Two Question about Ixys, can I complete her wine quest somehow and are there scenes beside the blowjob and the anal one with the client?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes