PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Alice.
live in MC's house
when she in MC's room she make not possible to talk with Ava. Alice cover mirror with her body. move girl a little in another place please. =)
You can summon Ava from the phone too.
Edit: had a doubt, tested out, now I'm certain you can summon her from the phone (y)
Edit 2: kind of a funny oversight though :Kappa:

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
good game but is the mom+ sis content done?

If so, thats disappointing because mom + sis should be the main characters and the ones with the most content....everyone else are side characters. The way its set up right now, theres no "main" pairing which IMO is a mistake.

abilt11496

Mar 20, 2020
the current quest asks me to talk to cara and sofia when they are sunbathing on SAT afternoon, but on sat they dont show up in the garden the whole day? is this a bug?

lynx73

Jun 30, 2018
the current quest asks me to talk to cara and sofia when they are sunbathing on SAT afternoon, but on sat they dont show up in the garden the whole day? is this a bug?
Happened to me as well with Sofia being pregnant, restored before getting her pregnant and things worked out...

halil123

May 23, 2017
Great update, love me some ebony.

I like that updates are regular and self-contained. But I hope dev makes 1 out every 5 updates a general update that adds new scenes to old characters. With so big a harem I want to see some 3some, 4some etc. scenes with different combinations. We also need home interactions with harem members that we invited.

15-16-17 rounds up most characters we have except gym girls. I hope 18 doesn't add a new character and adds upon what we already have. One update for home interactions, another update for group scenes, then we can start working on gym girls in 20. Nice round number.

roadkiller83

May 10, 2022
Shattered Minds [v0.14] [eXtasy Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1020 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [1006 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the Mega Link for Windows - download says 0.14 but the game is 0.13

3.80 star(s) 105 Votes