EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
P4X2Mim.png

Overview:
You play as Blake Blinn, an unlucky guy who had to grow up in slums, but didn't really find his way into thug's life, and due to a series of misfortunes ended up being a maid (yes, a maid) in a rich family's house. And you decide how he's gonna deal with this situation.
The game mainly centers around your cruel and sadistic boss (or rather owner) Melinda; her naughty and enthusiastic daughter Rebecca; her business partner Samuel, a dominant and imposing person; and her friendly and lighthearted assistant Liam. And many others! In this house you'll never be alone. For better or for worse.
While the feminisation aspect of the game is unavoidable, Blake's relationships and potential fetishes can be chosen, and include both sexes, so if you're not into M\M stuff, don't be scared: there's plenty of femdom for you. As well as many other things like BDSM, petplay, netorare, bimbofication — all optional of course.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-09
Developer: Yeda Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Full v0.16:
Win - Lin
: - -
Mac: - -
Torrent
Splitted v0.16:
0.16 to 0.17 Full: - - - -
0.17 to 0.18 Full: - - - -
0.18 to 0.19 Full: - - - -
0.19 to 0.20 Full: - - - -
0.20 to 0.21 Full: - - - -

Webp version:
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (0.12): - -

Extras: - Fan sigs

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

15KrpIR.png CTJYSco.png FbPRJlR.png iJVDuG2.png Jjbc2mw.png KspIva6.png o2FgrO2.png RcXiLez.png ZKz5Gre.png Wgbj5D3.png

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shattered v0.1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ooh! This was nice, great start! Already some meaningful choices with replay value. Gotta keep an eye on this one for future updates. :giggle:

bugmenot9999

Mar 29, 2018
Yeah there really needs to be a system in place that you can see the tags before clicking on the game...oh wait, that's exactly how it works.
Didn't you see? He has spoken! Nobody is allowed to like the game because a random dude that didn't check tags doesn't like it!

That said, it's not my cup of tea so I won't be playing it but I have no reason to try to tell others they can't like it. I just checked what it was because it's new.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Interesting that all the fetishes are optional which is extremely rare for a sissification/feminisation VN. I'm not a fan of this genre but was curious and checked it out.

There is an actual story here written in proper English and yes, you can avoid content that you don't want to see. From what I could gather, dialogue choices determine whether your personality will veer towards dom/sub or see straight/gay content. A surprise was that the MC has an interesting thought process that borders on absurd and yet has sarcasm at the same time. This actually made me interested in seeing how the story will actually progress. Still, as someone new to this genre the final transformation of MC into that blonde was... shocking to say the least. Not sure what to think lol but major props on the great writing of Blake's internal thoughts.

One thing that bothered me were that some scene transitions and characters appear/disappear with a fade out. Made it seem like they were ghosts which was a bit unnerving.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'm not a fan of sissification, but I enjoy femdom so I liked approx. half of the game. That being said I like that there seems to be a dom path underneath overall submissive setting (smth I may check out during possible 2nd playthrough) and that M/M content seems to be avoidable. I'm also hoping for some tense humiliation scenes not necessarily in the feminization/sissification context.

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes