RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't be in a relationship with anyone of the main LIs and that should open up her sex scenes and route later.

SaintYoungMan

Apr 11, 2020
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.14 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/11/13 Updated so it's compatible to game version 0.14 and added the mod generation files for the people interested

For any issue with the mod send me a message

P.S. For the people interested in how I make the mod i attached the files I use to do it. If you don't have any coding experience it might not be worth looking at it.
If someone wants to expand the mod or take over the maintenance is more then welcome, I don't have too much time atm and for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
To trigger that you need to have watched their garage sex scene in act 4, no other requirements.
Is there a requirement for that garage scene in act 4 then? like Blake is a gay or straight ? or Blake's relationship with Iris or Suya ?

Okeris

Aug 26, 2018
In the walkthrough, it was said about wearing a buttplug in a workshop. Does anyone know which branch in the walkthrough should I go and how to achieve this?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In the walkthrough, it was said about wearing a buttplug in a workshop. Does anyone know which branch in the walkthrough should I go and how to achieve this?
I don't remember a buttplug in a workshop scene, where in the walkthrough does it mention this?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
On second one, is it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's supposed to be an Elven princess here, but it's close enough.
YedaGames I don't understand because Blake lipstick don't fill him upper lip. It's a mistake?
That's just the way some of the LIE assets work (most makeup stuff is like this). They were designed for female models, not male ones. I'm not physically painting his face, I'm just using the presets. Just imagine that he was a little sloppy with his lipstick that day.

SilentMobius

Apr 1, 2020
Hi, Interesting game, I just mainlined Vanessa's true route... well to a point.

Seems like there's a syntax error in 0.1 unless I'm mistaken

Around line 61957 in script8.py there are a number of "show tawpli at tight" which I assume should be "at right" as python bombs out there (There ar 6 more lines like that shortly after, probably cut & paste)

The thing that confuses me though, is that if I delete the script8.rpyc and let script8.rpy get recompiled, even if I don't make any changes the resulting rpyc it totally broken when trying to load saves. Maybe this is some ren'py voodoo I know nothing about but I had thought I could just correct the lines, let python recompile it and them load my save, but no...

EDIT: OK found someone else posting this in the thread (I didn't find it on search because it was a screenshot), the supplied fix worked but I can't help wondering why it all went wrong when I tried to fix it. Oh well python was never my strong suit.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The thing that confuses me though, is that if I delete the script8.rpyc and let script8.rpy get recompiled, even if I don't make any changes the resulting rpyc it totally broken when trying to load saves. Maybe this is some ren'py voodoo I know nothing about but I had thought I could just correct the lines, let python recompile it and them load my save, but no...
Are the saves in question in that particular scene? Do older saves from before that scene work? The way Ren'py records the current location in a save is indeed some kind of voodoo based upon what label you're in and the hashes of the lines or something like that. It's common for saves to be messed up if the script changes in close proximity to where the save was made, even if it's just fixing a typo.

SilentMobius

Apr 1, 2020
Are the saves in question in that particular scene? Do older saves from before that scene work? The way Ren'py records the current location in a save is indeed some kind of voodoo based upon what label you're in and the hashes of the lines or something like that. It's common for saves to be messed up if the script changes in close proximity to where the save was made, even if it's just fixing a typo.
Ah, thanks. that makes sense. The save I wanted to load was indeed just before the typo manifested, but I did test some earlier saves, however I have no idea where script8 stopped and other script files started so that could be it (After all script8 is _large_ and there only appears to be 3 script files for the whole game script/script8/script11)

I wonder why the fixed and recompiled version provided by yeda didn't cause any problems? hmm.

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes