RPGM - Completed - She tried to catch a pervert... and ended up as one! [v1.10] [H.H. WORKS.]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

She tried to catch a pervert... and ended up as one! [v1.10] [H.H. WORKS.]
    It has nothing positive.
    Model of the main character so-so.
    Exposure done badly, it takes up practically the whole screen (you already have to play it in windowed mode, if then every time I lift some clothes the view is reduced again then you can't see anything anymore.
    Basic gameplay, which is walking around looking for events.
    I do not recommend the game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Fidzius

Almost good.

They made exposing themselves reasonable in a bizarre way.
    The gameplay is decent enough, although a bit simple.

The problem is that exposing themselves ability is locked behind 'lewd stat' that makes no sense to me and got frozen, so no more progress, no more 'villain' fighting or more exposition. The art is fairly mediocre for animations, and with the small display is often less enticing than no scene at all.

In short- almost good, could have been good, random restriction and mediocre art make it just good enough to be a serviceable exhibitionism game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

makeitso

A pretty generic game and concept overall. The latter is not a problem on its own, but the art is a little stiff and the gameplay is very basic.

Not a bad game as such, but has nothing to really recommend it over others of its kind.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Ferghus

The game isn't bad, but it isn't great either. It's a good, easy time waster if you don't have the motivation to be invested in a deep story, but it's not that fun unless you really have nothing else to do. Art's alright, but feels lazy.

Pros
    1. No grind needed.
    2. Combat is simple.

Cons:
    1. Scenes are unengaging.
    2. Scenes are mostly still images. Images are recycled for non-bosses.
    3. Story is linear. Nothing you do seems to impact anything. The stats score doesn't seem to affect anything.
    4. The cutaways make it hard to see the map. While annoying, the game is still easy enough.
    P.S. I don't recall the ability to revisit scenes, so you're probably going to have to save before every boss fight if you wanna rewatch it at a later time.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

maxx mad

I'm not sure why i give it 2*, probably for the exhibitionist fetish.

Didn't get far because on exhibit mode, as soon as 3 windows open; on the corners showing upper body, lower body, her face and then the peeps faces (so it's 4 at most); the game lags a lot (at least for me) and is barely playable.

Also, the tutorial is a "good" idea but you can't stop it at any time which is annoying, specially if you launch it by mistake.

Interesting idea but no thanks.