3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Avoid this one. Targeting is horrible on an enemy. Lose all your gold and weapons, armor when you die.

krotonor

Dec 31, 2018
About sexual content, since she is succubus why not add the option in the future to seduce some particular bosses? It would probably be hard to do but I haven't heard about a game, which have something like that and it would certainly add a new flavor to the story. I'm quite sure that having allies would make conquering the hell throne easier.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
An actual game I don't care if it has sexual content. It looks just amazing, smooth controls, nice character model, few weapons and armors to get. I 'm sure this will go way further, but for v0.110 looks amazing. Wouldn't mind if devs would add sexual conten though, it would be probably the best 3D game in here.

You HAVE to play it.

belisarian

Dec 11, 2017
Well since she is succubus sexual content as victory thing against downed enemies would be thematic to gain some xp/power/mana, maybe even some chance of pregnancy to build up army of monster children since in 3d games pregnancy is little easier to implement than in drawn games(
Inconspicuously pushing my pregnancy agenda :) ).

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
Why go to the trouble of making a game that clearly was sexualized like this and have no sex? Having both is a fucking dumb idea, people either want to play it for the sex, or play it for action, if you do both, they both end up half-baked. It should have just been skinned properly at least then it might have sold better on steam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
there is another game like this, kind of similar that was announced on steam. using DAz models in full 3D (like here, full 3D)

the combo-wombo idea was to make lots of fights and then having a sauna/harem/brothel house where all the girls will relax, with nudity and ...maybe more.

but as always, the Mc is supposed to be a female. soo yeah.. basically, it will end with standard sexy stuff, few limited (and badly made) lesbian stuff , or nothing at all other than the classic "game over/lose fight rape"

that one came out before, but the concept idea is the same. soo yeah, you can make a game like this and have sex in it. it depend where the devs go and wich audience they have on target.

as for here, they clearly target "kiddos with big daddy credit card" or "40yo virgins" XD

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes