3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
There is no controller support for directional and camera buttons? This type of would benefit more with a controller than mouse and keyboard.

exter

May 29, 2017
Bummer, the nudity mod doesn't seem to work anymore with the new version, as well as the free camera mode.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Free camera and nudity are working for me. The nudity mod does need to be loaded before a save is, every single time.

Sharinn

Sep 15, 2017
Really cool game, a bit on the hard side which can be a lot of fun. If it was a more polished in terms of controls n such it would be awesome.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
The developers said they're unlocked for the shops and loot, you don't just get given the items.
From when I last played in 1.20 test, I still didn't loot or see any new items in shop even after playing tens of levels
Well, not like I would see any new item in my weapon shop because the more I played the less items there were (until it was completely empty)
Still no news from the devs about it ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
From when I last played in 1.20 test, I still didn't loot or see any new items in shop even after...
I've had some strong weapons drop as loot in the last few levels only after they've been unlocked. But as you say the store in the base is very broken, and the ones that spawn in levels doesn't ever seem to have the unlocked things.

I think that explanation of what the unlocks are supposed to do is the last thing the devs specifically said about it. It is still getting reported, but they just say thanks for the report.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I've had some strong weapons drop as loot in the last few levels only after they've been unlocked. But as you say the store in the base is very broken, and the ones that spawn in levels doesn't ever seem to have the unlocked things.

I think that explanation of what the unlocks are supposed to do is the last thing the devs specifically said about it. It is still getting reported, but they just say thanks for the report.
Well, I already saw some locked items in my shop so I guess the item unlocking is still buged

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
There is I use a XBox 360 pad, still have to use the mouse for menus though.

No I think it's 64Bit only.
I am using a pc controller that looks like an Xbox controller. Has the same button features and everything. I took a screen to show you. So unless I have to use an official Xbox controller than I don't know what to tell you, but at the moment I can't move or move the camera around on the controller I have now.
Desktop Screenshot 2020.06.13 - 19.38.20.19.png

Reactions: spectre87

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am using a pc controller that looks like an Xbox controller...
You might need a XInput controller, not specificity a 360 one but one similar. In case you didn't see it there is a tick box for the controller in the game section of the settings menu.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
items vanished when they upgraded their storage
Same.
Workaround (PARTIAL): Put ALL items into page 1, then press the upgrade button with page 1 contents on screen. If there are too many items, throw them on the floor first, then pick them up later after upgrading. Note: seems that you might still lose an item or two after loading a save.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Andi38

Jan 19, 2020
ich habe immer noch das Problem beim laden das sich die Brüste nach oben verzerren auf der Steam version ist der fehler nicht aber dafür fehlen einige dinge auf der karte und im inventar wie kann man den fehler beim laden beheben UO0001.jpg

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes