3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It updated a second time so I named the zip 0.763, but checking in-game it still says 0.762...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWPT 0.762 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -

The Kira clone has come up in the discussions again, so just in case look here if you get the rescue pop up again.

nat0902

Aug 6, 2017
Whats the difference between this and the steam version? Other then it being smaller a much smaller file size?

hir0shige_

Sep 5, 2018
game is bad what
Compared to most of the broken, unfinished, paywalled Patreon garbage out there, this game has a good amount of content and is actively being improved as seen by the large number of updates in recent weeks. I'm comparing this to other adult-oriented 3D games, which have a low bar compared to regular video games.

Reactions: Blackfriar

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Compared to most of the broken, unfinished, paywalled Patreon garbage out there, this game has a good amount of content and is actively being improved as seen by the large number of updates in recent weeks. I'm comparing this to other adult-oriented 3D games, which have a low bar compared to regular video games.
Granted, but "This game is decent compared to the worst absolute crap" isn't exactly high praise. Especially since a great deal of polished, finished actual games have nude mods, and nudity is really the only selling point to this game. Because it certainly isn't the drab, samey environments, recycled enemies, or floaty, unresponsive combat.

Reactions: candy76041820

hir0shige_

Sep 5, 2018
Granted, but "This game is decent compared to the worst absolute crap" isn't exactly high praise. Especially since a great deal of polished, finished actual games have nude mods, and nudity is really the only selling point to this game. Because it certainly isn't the drab, samey environments, recycled enemies, or floaty, unresponsive combat.
Totally fair criticisms, there are many improvements that can be made, including the issues you mentioned. I'm just glad non-SJW fan-service games like this are getting more attention, going against the trend of AAA devs like Ubisoft deliberately making their female characters flat-chested, androgynous, and unsexy. There are 6,000+ Steam reviews with a "very positive" rating so I think the big tiddy breast physics are carrying the game for now but am hoping it gives the devs more resources to continue fleshing out the game, as I believe there are only 2 of them working on it.

Reactions: Varimatras

Hermione Kline

Feb 18, 2019
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes