Unity - Completed - Shin Chikan no Kiwami: Groper of Glory [Final] [Beel Ze Bub]

1. 1.00 star(s)

kazralinux

Well this one was a dissapointment first time i think it was just another chikan game but dear god this one feels like a torture to read play and just try to understand how it works, its just so tedius the dsing are very basiv the sounds are janky and the ''animations'' are bad.
    the translation its just so bad made that literally every thing its on japanese and you need to figure out by yourself. The gameplay its kinda grindy and the rewar its just a janky animation or cg with a meh VA just not recomendable and not even fappable.
    1/10 Bad game Bad wank (Sorry for my bad english)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Kamishirov

To be honest this'd probably be an absolutely brilliant and hilarious game to play, but, with the "translation" the way it is now you likely won't know what the heck is going on unless you know Japanese.

Like other people have mentioned the translation also repeats what's said twice.

I do like it but currently it's a bit of a disaster, if the game gets some serious translation work then it's be a masterpiece.

You can blunder through it quite easily however without knowing how to do pretty much anything, it is a sexy game and if you like the chikan groper genre then this'll be right up your alley.

The best of it's kind.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Bwy3jQYOnuAFZA1S

On top of no translation for everything relevant to gameplay, the game is a boring grind, unlocking character seem to be completly RNG.
    CG are nice, Gameplay is a mess. too bad because the light puzzle element could have been nice if it wasn't so bad ...
  4. 3.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

By itself it ain't bad and could actually be amusing to play rape aside... that is if it was translated and lo and behold the most integral parts are not... ಠ_ಠ
    Game is for all intents not translated so unless you can read japanese you gotta figure out what the heck is what
  5. 5.00 star(s)

myjammies

It's important to note that this game isn't really translated. One can pretend that the automatic MTL that is reliant on having an internet connection counts as translation, but it really doesn't. The MTL translation doesn't help you understand much. And the UI isn't translated at all. So if that puts you off (it should), this game is to be avoided by the plague. At the same time, the gameplay is fairly intuitive; certainly it takes a few runs of trial and error to get the hang of things but once you do, the gameplay loop was satisfying enough for me to warrant the high rating.

Stories in H-Games are irrelevant. They set the stage for naughty shenanigans and there is some story going on the background for this game, but since the gameplay doesn't really rely on it, I could safely ignore it and not have it affect my enjoyment too much. There is a problem that since this is somewhat of a VN, where your choices affect the outcomes and the endings significantly, not knowing what is going on can be a major dampener. It is very easy to get locked into one sort of ending and that takes away from one's enjoyment. Another major watchout.

Nonetheless, once you get over all of these failings (by no means failings of the game itself), you realise that what you have is actually quite entertaining. You are in control of a number of characters aboard a train and you have to position them strategically in order to chikan the shit out of whatever heroine you choose. And there are a fair number of them. Your nefarious actions are affected by people in proximity to you, the shaking of the train itself and whether the heroine can escape. There are three types of movement types for your main character to choose from and a number of skills that make your life easier. Cornering someone strategically wasn't hard and it was immensely rewarding.

The H-Scenes themselves are a delight. I enjoyed the animated undressing aspect of it. It satisfies a particular kink in me. The 3 main heroines have a number of static scenes as well, all along the same lines. The quality here is particularly high.

In short, if you can see beyond having no translation, having to figure out the game by yourself and having no clue as to what direction to take the story lest you get locked into certain endings, the game can satisfy a particular itch and satisfy it immensely well. I'll be on the lookout for more games from this particular circle.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

schlag

game translates itself for story menu's however there is a bit of trial and error when playing as there is no real enrish translation.
    for playing .. surround the girl. only your main character can do actions.
    gain abilities find more minions use good minions. as you play more strategy comes into effect for blocking and trapping.

many different girls , amazing cg and cut scenes some real time was put into them vs pasting text on a image like a majority of games on this site.

it is a bit of a slog to teach yourself the system but it is learnable

downsides
    - no english translation for game itself
    -double and event tipple translations of story and event dialog
    - once again mtl strikes hard with he/she discrepancies but fails as true poetry so its understandable.
    -learning curve

Upsides
    - lots of girls
    -lots of characters
    - skills
    -amount of events per girl ( go to cg room to see how many you are missing for each)
    rival rape gangs recruit you as you do better and you get better followers.
    there is no reason for this to have a 1 star review because the game instructions are not in english . stop being lazy and enjoy through some trial and error
  7. 2.00 star(s)

fzdc

Gameplay is utterly confusing and tedious.
    The entire game is in Japanese only, with minimal English MTL making it even more confusing.
    The only good point for this game is the concept and some of the scenes.
    Do not recommend unless you know fluent Japanese and have nothing else to do.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Donfightit

This is the first time that I made a review of any game on this site.
    But i just had to !
    This game is so , so ,so BAD.

Since this game isn't translated, you wont be able to understand the basics to know how it works. But even using a translation program won't help because the main problem of this game isn't the language barrier but rather the game mechanic. This is the first game on this site , which acutually caused me to rage quit. Can't recommend this game to anyone that is sane.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

DeathByBiscuit

Complete waste of time. It's using a software to auto translate the text so you have to wait for the line to be completed in JP for the horrible machine translator to kick in.

The actual gameplay UI is not picked up the auto translator which means the game is essentially in Japanese for all intents and purposes.

In short, this game shouldn't even be in here.