VN Others Completed Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji ~ A Reaper's Kiss Tastes Like Farewell [Alcot]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
32621.jpg
Overview: "Is there something you want to leave behind for your loved one?"

A young boy and girl lived in a small seaside town. One day, the boy invited the girl to the sea to convey his feelings to her. However, she lost her life in an unforeseen accident. Months and years later, the boy continues to live in the place where his memories with her remain. He can't forget her, yet he must.
Our protagonist, Amamiya Makoto, spends a peaceful everyday life with his younger sister, Shizuku. One day, he meets a mysterious girl, Kohaku, who has deep blue eyes and carries a giant scythe. "Can you see me?" she asks. None of the people around him notice her. "Oh. You'll die very soon, then."
She is a shinigami.
Title: Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji
Original Title: 死神の接吻は別離の味
Aliases: Reaper's Kiss is the Taste of Parting, Shinikiss
VNDB:
Release date: 2009-04-24 (Japanese); 2013-11-14 (English)
Length: Medium (10-30 hours)
Developer: Alcot Honey Comb
Publisher: Alcot & Alcot Honey Comb; Kohaku Translations (translator)
Censorship: yes, mosaic
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win: - - - -

kh14a_595.png kh05_595.png kh07c_595.png sz11a_595.png kh18a_595.png

In this 'HAPPY to HELP' community a LIKE means a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
It's some time I've played a vanilla game! but the story was real real good, hope u all love it!

Reactions: chungus and kari

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
Listen... it seems like every game KOR uploads, I'm interested in. Something seems fishy here...

Reactions: KOR
Jul 5, 2017
I may be completely inept but i cant seem to install this thing. it gets stuck on the install screen with this pop up. no matter which i click, it pops up again and then after clicking for a while it auto reverts to the previous screen.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
I may be completely inept but i cant seem to install this thing. it gets stuck on the install screen with this pop up. no matter which i click, it pops up again and then after clicking for a while it auto reverts to the previous screen.
use Japanese Locale or Applocale/Local Emu

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
Remember to use Locale Emulator for the English patch as well. That one stumped me for a little while.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
:eek: thanks for the upload love this game last time I played it will be fun to play it again :D

thevrede2

Feb 14, 2019
Whenever I try to apply the English patch it tells me that it does not detect the game installed in the folder. I've tried a bunch of things like moving the game to a different folder, running the patch with an emulator, renaming the game file so it's in English, and none of it has worked. I can't play the game (cause it's in Japanese) until I use the patch and I can't use the patch cause it doesn't detect the game.

thevrede2

Feb 14, 2019
Alright, I figured it out. For those who need help installing the game, here's how.
1. Download the files (obviously)
2. Get a program that can mount the mds files (I used Daemon lite)
3. Mount the files
4. Go into the mounted file folders and locate the install application
5. Run the install with the Japanese emulator (install is in Japanese so you'll have to mess around with it a little)
6. Put the game folder wherever and move it later (makes things easier)
7. Now that you've installed the game, run the patch folder with the Japanese emulator and choose the folder that has the game (make sure NOT to rename the game file like a certain idiot, the patch searches the folder for the Japanese name)
8. Run the game with the Japanese emulator

• Red Heart
Reactions: JLP603

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
if there is a patch for english already would it really be that difficult to make the installer english as well ? just wondering.

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019

My patched game dl for shinigami no kiss. let me know if something is wrong with it