Wolf RPG - Completed - SHINNEMIA in the Forest Invader [v1.01] [D's production]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Good tactical turn based BUT combat is randomized and gameplay is kinda stale (upgrades, h-scenes and atmosphere).

It takes until 'ground 100' to get another bgm and some of the structures have way too much health. Your attacks are randomized but the AI isn't...

The game also felt more of a chore than amusement to me. Trial and error-ish and game ends if you run out of food or didn't spread your team well. Stopped playing at ground 230 because it was getting too taxing.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

deptraivkl

The UI is ugly as hell but also surprisingly easy to get around so only minus 1 star. One of those games where the H contents are kind of spare but the gameplay is mad fun you play it anyway lmao, A very loose mix between a grid-based strategy and a simple party management game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

annoying.outlander

I played this for an hour and change, and because I searched for the "RPG" tag, I assumed it would have such elements. It does not! it's "tactical grid" all the way, and the game is not for me.

If you were thinking about heroes of might and magic, king's bounty, or even Rance 7, this won't do the trick.

With that out of the way, this is definitely a solid turn-based strategy title, if you are a fan of the genre give it a go, and the adult content (saw a couple scenes) as well as the setting, worked for me.

What I don't like:

- Interface (accessibility); Unit Information is confusing; Shortcuts to sorting; number of actions (units, movements, mating) per turn grows "exponentially" as the game advances; Can't control combat directly; No hero or special skills (roleplaying).

Should you play this?

Yes, if you are unlike me, who always needs some RPG in my games.

Edit: Don't ask me why, but I actually went back and finish the game. This is just me (not great at strategy) but I felt challenged and the resource managing aspect definitely has some tough choices, so now I can confirm, that this is indeed a good game for a more tactical mind (still no roleplaying).

I can't increase the score cause there's barely any adult content, otherwise it would be a 4 stars out of 5.

(Remove the RPG tag please, unless something changes past the " harpies are actually tough in this game" phase).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

PootisPenser76

Being lots of fun so far.
    The story is hilarious, anything like this in the west would have been automatically cancelled. It is so crude it makes you laugh!
    I have been getting new units by capturing the enemy and moving forward, for now it is a novelty, might change the rating later if it gets boring but it is deffo worth a try, still having fun after a few hours :) :coffee: