Ren'Py Abandoned Shinobi : Forged Bonds [v0.4.5] [SForgedBonds]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

SForgedBonds

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
You play as an Original Character living in the Ninja World.
Being unconscious, you've been rescued by the current Hokage of the village.
Your adventure then starts here.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-29
Release Date: 2022-01-11
Developer: SForgedBonds - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Warning! Saves from 0.2 and above should work, otherwise feel free to start a fresh save to be sure.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac (not tested) (v0.4.3): - - -

rezqo thanks for the link

ss (1).jpg ss (2).jpg ss (3).jpg ss (4).jpg ss (5).jpg ss(6).jpg ss(7).jpg ss(8).jpg ss (9).jpg ss (10).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the demo but so far the game show lot of promising, very good art style and I love how MC jump over to any location in the sandbox map when you click on it which is very interesting. Character design look very close to the show and to the other game Jikage rising on this site which I like, the sandbox design look very fun but a feel things need to be a little bit easy to recognize like the herbs are a bit too small to detect,.... Overall the demo give me a good impression and didn't encounter any bug so can't wait to see more updates in the future, would love it if the next one we got a few lewd event with the girls.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Welp better rev up those D-
Oh wait hold on seems we're going to have to wait a hot second.

SForgedBonds

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2016
Look interesting so I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes on this project, I wonder will your game have any sex content in the future? SForgedBonds
Thank you very much for your comment, yes sex content is obviously planned ! This release was mostly meant to see potential interest, I didn't want to include sex content just to say there is sex content (no blue balls either).

Planned content?
Well romance,dating, most vanilla tags for now but no NTR for sure.
edit : animated scenes are planned !

Done with the demo but so far the game show lot of promising, very good art style and I love how MC jump over to any location in the sandbox map when you click on it which is very interesting. Character design look very close to the show and to the other game Jikage rising on this site which I like, the sandbox design look very fun but a feel things need to be a little bit easy to recognize like the herbs are a bit too small to detect,.... Overall the demo give me a good impression and didn't encounter any bug so can't wait to see more updates in the future, would love it if the next one we got a few lewd event with the girls.
Thanks, I hope it adds some extra details to the game !
I could have added some outlines for the flowers I guess, noted !
Glad to hear that, I hope there isn't some engrish x)
Yes lewd events are definitely planned, not sure about pure sex scenes cause I kinda want some build up.

If you make a game romancing tsunade of all things this is something I can get behind and enjoy alot
Of course, romance will be part of the game !

Is Uzumaki Kushina included in your cast of characters?
Not planned as of now.

Huh, the artwork looks on-model, at least.
That's promising.
Thanks !

Aug 22, 2017
If you make a game romancing tsunade of all things this is something I can get behind and enjoy alot
Yes, actually can be gonna a good chance of making something different than the general, i mean; Four Elements Trainer have that Love Route which is nice & fun, and Gem Dominator surprised me for having a similar route.
I'm waiting for more updates in this case to make a certain veredict.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so is Tayuya gonna be an option or is this another Naruto parody where she's dead?
and if we go to shippuden Era will Fuu be an option or will she die as well?

also just so i dont get confused. is this a romance dating game only. or is Harem also a thing here?

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
honestly the quality is here good start to story and character introductions and the background character art and animations are a oddly significant plus. Gold Star For you

Reactions: Semondemon
Feb 6, 2018
I'll set it on watch for sure - I hope it will contain footjobs from most characters :D
Also that brigns up the question, are you going to give certain characters exclusive sex scenes for example paizuri from Tsunade/Hinata/etc. but not Sakura, footjob from Sakura (which sadly is the case in Jikage Rising) or will you go the route of having any character perform any sexual content from time to time? (which I would gladly welcome!)

Reactions: Dekaagustrijaya
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes