• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ShlongWrangler Introduction Thread

shlongwrangler

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2021
Hi! I'm new here, currently working on a visual novel project that I am about to launch soon (the demo / first chapter anyway).

I have three chapters (mostly) written, my goal is to finish the writing for at least five chapters before I release the first real chapter, that way I'll be able to focus on the rendering and not run into planning issues with the writing for a couple months. I hope you'll all enjoy the game, I'll post more as soon as I have the demo ready.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hi! I'm new here, currently working on a visual novel project that I am about to launch soon (the demo / first chapter anyway).

I have three chapters (mostly) written, my goal is to finish the writing for at least five chapters before I release the first real chapter, that way I'll be able to focus on the rendering and not run into planning issues with the writing for a couple months. I hope you'll all enjoy the game, I'll post more as soon as I have the demo ready.
Looking good!