Seeking Short and petite girls

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
Even if now and then there are exceptions most of the girls in the games have the same body features. They are of average height and well shaped.

For I while, I wished for a petite girl, possibly not hyper sexualised, no a lot of makeup, no nail polish. I would also be ok with traps and trans, as much they look like a clean girl from the neighborhood.

Reactions: miki766

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Apartment 69, has a lot of love interests of different heights, Nea is a trans who seems like she would fit what you're looking for well
Eternum, has a couple of short girls
Hero's Harem Guild, if you like the art style it has a few short LIs
Light of my Life, there is a good mix of heights and body shapes in this game, the models are in a unique style but once you're in the game it fits well
Limitless, has one LI so far, with more to come, that is shorter
MIST, only four LIs but they are all different in looks
Ripples, has one specific girl, Darci who fits your description in looks to a tee
World’s Crossing Academy, if you don't mind girls who aren't human there are goblin girls in this who are really short but also a couple of human girls that are on the smaller side of things

The games I listed above all come from a variety of art styles and types of games. Some are sandbox, some are more action RPG's some are slice-of-life and some are supernatural and fantasy. Hope you find something you like.

Reactions: LucioLupo

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Sorcerer has a young woman (human) with dwarfism and also a fae as potential LIs, they become available further in the game.
Peasant's Quest has a female halfling.
Vae Victis also has a few young petite LIs and also a race of loli elves.

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
Apartment 69, has a lot of love interests of different heights, Nea is a trans who seems like she would fit what you're looking for well
Eternum, has a couple of short girls
Hero's Harem Guild, if you like the art style it has a few short LIs
Light of my Life, there is a good mix of heights and body shapes in this game, the models are in a unique style but once you're in the game it fits well
Limitless, has one LI so far, with more to come, that is shorter
MIST, only four LIs but they are all different in looks
Ripples, has one specific girl, Darci who fits your description in looks to a tee
World’s Crossing Academy, if you don't mind girls who aren't human there are goblin girls in this who are really short but also a couple of human girls that are on the smaller side of things

The games I listed above all come from a variety of art styles and types of games. Some are sandbox, some are more action RPG's some are slice-of-life and some are supernatural and fantasy. Hope you find something you like.
Oh yeah I played Apartment 69 and I remember that Nea is one of the best romance I ever experienced. But, correctly if I am wrong, they never have anal sex even if the game is quite long? Maybe in next releases...

I will try Eternum, seems promising.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Oh yeah I played Apartment 69 and I remember that Nea is one of the best romance I ever experienced. But, correctly if I am wrong, they never have anal sex even if the game is quite long? Maybe in next releases...

I will try Eternum, seems promising.
There still isn't any full sex with Nea yet so yeah it may be worthwhile to wait and go back to that one if you've already played it.