Identify Short Japanese adventure rpgm game where you are suddenly a hero (probably isekai) and the mc want to finish his quest so he can fuck the princess

silentguitar

Feb 7, 2019
Beside what the titles said here's what I remember from the game:
-the game started with scene of the MC in th Castle ordered to kill the demon king(queen?) or something

- MC are originally are by himself but along the way are picking up female companion
-you meet a loli succubus, she tries to attack you but became your companion

-beside your companion, there's always some girl to fuck in every town, it's almost feels like those freeuse NPC games but instead MC actually having sex instead of raping a robot

-(there is kinda hidden npc where she blatantly stated that she's 4 years younger than aoc and horny af, ((kinda suspect that's the reason I can't find it)))

I know all my example are sound basic and straightforward af but that's the point, the game is so simple it's unlike other rpgm games where it's either a nonsense over the top Japanese story or npc rape fest or dumb ntr... Its basically just go adventure and fuck but its almost short(maybe medium gameplay time) you just go road-town-road-town and fuck your companion and some npc in every town

I'm describing it so if any read this doesn't know at least maybe I can get some recommendations :)