Identify Short Pokemon Game I can't find [SOLVED]

RatdungReggie

Jul 10, 2020
There was a pokemon parody game I played a while back that for whatever reason, I can't find again.

It was pixelated, small resolution and done in the style of an actual Pokemon game.

There wasn't any combat that I can remember, and it wasn't story-based. It was just a collection of scenes where you'd meet a trainer, beat them, and then fuck them.

There was also an easter egg scene of Gardevoir, but most of the scenes were with other trainers.

The game was really short, and there wasn't much actual gameplay.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Edit: Literal days of trying to find this game and I found it 20 seconds after making this post :p It's Darkred's Adventure for anyone curious.

Goldenlord101

Nov 1, 2023
There was a pokemon parody game I played a while back that for whatever reason, I can't find again.

It was pixelated, small resolution and done in the style of an actual Pokemon game.

There wasn't any combat that I can remember, and it wasn't story-based. It was just a collection of scenes where you'd meet a trainer, beat them, and then fuck them.

There was also an easter egg scene of Gardevoir, but most of the scenes were with other trainers.

The game was really short, and there wasn't much actual gameplay.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Edit: Literal days of trying to find this game and I found it 20 seconds after making this post :p It's Darkred's Adventure for anyone curious.
Do you have a link?