VN Ren'Py Abandoned Short Stories [Ch. 1 v1.0] [DreamNow]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
1.jpg

Overview:
"Short stories" is a collection of several unrelated stories. Each of them reveals a small part of the life of different characters. Some stories are funny and clear, some contain a more serious message and make you think.
In each of them, you will have to make some decisions that will affect the development of the plot. How the fate of the heroes will turn out depends only on you.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-05
Release Date: 2020-10-05
Developer: DreamNow -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 1 v1.0
Language: English
Other Game: University of Problems
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

001.jpg 012.jpg 015.jpg 024.jpg 034.jpg 061_1.jpg

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You can never go wrong with lesbians.

DreamNow

When you select the "tell the whole truth" option the words are all in Russian and not English for the next set of dialogue.

I also noticed one spot where Chloe's name was used instead of Rachel.

I also noticed a few scenes where Chloe's glasses just seemed to disappear and then reappear.

Like the remember the past scene shows her without glasses and then the next scenes after that shows her with glasses on.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Not too much stories here, but rendings are cool. :)

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
This was a great first short story! Very sexy, extremely intimate and different from the norm. I love it when devs pay close attention to detail in posing and angles for the best possible scenes.

Short, as intended, but it left a very big impression on me and I'm already waiting eagerly to see more.

If you like descriptive story telling and lesbians, this one, at least this first short story, is for you. No telling where it goes from here since other characters will be focused on as well, but I'm definitely confident in the execution of what's to come.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
A lesbian game? With short stories. Please, start a good game. Stay in the way. No futa. Without involving men in the middle of the scenes among the girls. Make a good lesbian game. Please
According to the description there will be different unconnected stories. :)

And i can understand this. For 'normal' small devs it's boring to working in kind of big soap opera format much easier handling different short stories.

But i think it will be good idea to separate lesbian, straight and futa-sissy-gay stuff. :) Or get player the opportunity to skip this content.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thank you all for your interest.
First of all, I will note that English is not my native language. Therefore, the translation of the game needs proofreading, like everything I write in English;).
How big is this game?
According to the idea, the project will consist of 3 independent chapters. Currently, about half of Chapter I is available.
A lesbian game? With short stories. Please, start a good game. Stay in the way. No futa. Without involving men in the middle of the scenes among the girls. Make a good lesbian game. Please
Oh. I didn't expect that the topic of lesbian relationships is so popular. Initially, I didn't plan to make games that only contain relationships between girls. By design, the first Chapter should have three endings (only two are available so far), one of which will significantly disappoint you. Of course, fixing the plot is not a big problem, but it requires a lot more willing people.
Perhaps the development of the project will change its direction.
So I advise you to keep your eye on the ball.

Reactions: doidera

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alibenhassan

Yeah I change them off and on during the days. Some are from games some are real people and some are some of my own creations that I did in DAZ.

DreamNow

Lesbian relationships are popular because there are so few of them as 99.99999999% of female protagonist type games that are out there are the same old same old take girl around to get raped and molested by every Tom Dick and ugly fat bastard there is.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The preview shots for the first story made me think of a weird alternate opening of a bar joke...

"So two white lesbians walk into a late-night Japanese laundromat..."

But seriously, looking at their bags I'm guessing they're flight attendants.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
A game where pussies actually look good? what sort of dark arts magic are you using?

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Sorry, i'm dumb and stupid and lazy, but... one update din't equal one story? I mean if stories are short... hmm... i'm stupid. :(

Just want to understand chapter/version/updates system.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Sorry, i'm dumb and stupid and lazy, but... one update din't equal one story? I mean if stories are short... hmm... i'm stupid. :(

Just want to understand chapter/version/updates system.
I'm just impatient, so I tried to put my first game out as quickly as possible and get at least some feedback. Therefore, I have divided the first chapter into two parts.

Reactions: ShamanLab
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes