3D-Daz Shortstacks, Midgets, Dwarfs and other little Women

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Some people here in the forum already know that I've been creating a lot of artwork with shortstacks (women and futa) and posting it here for years.

But I am sure that I am not the only one who is interested in presenting his mini women creations.

So let's share our works on this topic here.

But please remember the forum rules and do not post any loli and underage stuff here!

Here are some my older works, as a start:

10_Shortstacks.jpg

Dark_side_of_the_Force_02_crt.jpg

Space_Freight_02_crt.jpg

natalie_tammy_new_house_01_crt.jpg

Triple_Fun_new_01_crt.jpg

Marina_Sundeck_01_crt.jpg

Shortstacks_Tammy_Krissy_Lilly_04.jpg

Shortstack_Marina_Group_Fun_09.jpg

So come on, folks, show your art!

Last edited:

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Somehow I had the feeling that it was time to give my shortstacks new, more peppy eyes. I started with Marina. But as it often happens, I can't quite decide.

What do you guys say, which eyes look better on her?

Old eyes:

Marina_Eyes_01.jpg

New eyes 1:

Marina_Eyes_02.jpg

New eyes 2:

Marina_Eyes_03.jpg

Help me make a decision!

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Triple Fun

test51_crt.jpg

test51.jpg

If you like my artwork, so don't be shy - join my Discord and consider supporting me with a small donation on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
It's pity that only deepandsilent3dx is posting here. To bring an other flavour to this series of quite nice pictures I tried to make a character with achondroplasia. Unfortunately there are no morphs that bring exactly the physical idiosyncrasies, so it needed a lot of tweaking and still it's not 100% to my satisfaction. But who cares, here's Melanie:

melanie001.png

melanie_ifn_002.jpg

With G8F Base for reference:

melanie003.jpg

AnchovyFuta

Jun 25, 2021
Nice job on the renders! Do you guys mind telling me what figure/morphs did you use to make these characters? Because I might join in this little party ;)

Reactions: InsertFreakyName

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
Nice job on the renders! Do you guys mind telling me what figure/morphs did you use to make these characters? Because I might join in this little party ;)
The base figure of mine is simply G8F, customized with a ton of morphs and a reference image for a realistic look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AnchovyFuta

Jun 25, 2021
The base figure of mine is simply G8F, customized with a ton of morphs and a reference image for a realistic look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I wanted to make a shortstack but some people said that it would be impossible as the G8F have a lot of polygons in the chest area so I just gave up, but I guess I'II have to mess around with these morphs and do a little in-depth research :p

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
Thanks! I wanted to make a shortstack but some people said that it would be impossible as the G8F have a lot of polygons in the chest area so I just gave up, but I guess I'II have to mess around with these morphs and do a little in-depth research :p
Well, the fact about the polygons isn't wrong. But for example, my character's torso is almost the same size as of a "regular sized" woman, one of the typical symptoms of this type of short stature is an impaired growth of the arms and legs with a normal growth of the torso and a bit larger head than usual. So depending on the amount of realism you want to achieve it's really recommendable to do some research about the body proportions. So you see which areas you have to tweak and which not.

Used by me as approximate reference:

• Red Heart
Reactions: AnchovyFuta