Seeking Shortstacks!

Oct 13, 2018
I played Paccsu a while back and that has awakened an endless thirst for shortstacks. Basically short women who are thicker than a bowl of oatmeal, if you are unaware.

An overexaggerated example, if you want one:

Not necessarily just like this, but it was the most "normal one" I could find that wasn't Lego Movie Rule 34.

download.png

So, since this seems to be a real rarity, any games (hell, any erotica) that contain shortstacks? Bonus if its 2dcg. Thick thighs and behind greatly appreaciated. Games, comics, whatever. So long as it's more than a single image or comicstrip.

fantasmic

Modder
Nov 3, 2021
The thread nln0 is a good place to start, but in case you wanted some words to go along with the links:
Aurelia - My top recommendation in this category (okay, okay, and in general) since it's also just a pleasant game overall with excellent art. There are two shortstacks: one LI (as seen in the banner) and a goblin prostitute.
Peasant's Quest - There are some goblins, a halfling, an elf, and demon. Pregnancy plays a large part in this game, but many of your children also do stuff so I don't mind. Your character is about as good at fighting as you would expect of a peasant so combat is tough, but fair. The beginning of the game can be a bit of a slog if don't find/complete some of the early quests. My non-spoilery tip to rent the house straight from the start even though you can't afford it since being unable to afford it actually opens up some quests.
Goblin Layer - I played a much earlier version of this when it was basically just a meme, but it looks like the dev has added quite a bit of content since then. Though I guess you've noticed a pattern by now: goblins are a good source of shortstacks
- Since you said any erotica, here's a comic I quite like (and an alternate ). There's a lot of it and various shortstacks, but also quite a few other kinks so you might find yourself distracted or skipping ahead. Disregarding one's personal views on the matter, shortstacks are often stashed in the "female:midget" tag on e-hentai.

Reactions: 100%LemonCreampie