Unity ShoSakyu: The Succubus I Summoned Is a Noob!? [Demo] [AshyNyuu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dizzy Egg

Formerly 'AshyNyuu'
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2024
New demo uploaded along with an android build! You can read the devlog with all bug fixes here:

Dizzy Egg

Formerly 'AshyNyuu'
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2024
Quick Fix for Hallway button softlock

Installation: Unpack into game folder with replacement

Note: intended for DEMO version only, will break your game if the version is higher than [DEMO]
Probably should be fixed by dev in the next versions

For dev: parsing floats is not a great idea, but if do that at least make sure to make it independent from user's system.cultureinfo
It has been fixed in the new version!

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Well this came out of nowhere, and I already can say this has a lot of potential! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝

Succubi girl is just very pretty cute, instantly got my heart~. (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)ྀི♡

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dizzy Egg
Apr 29, 2022
A few ideas for improvement:
  • Make RMB close menus as ESC does? For example, open settings, exit with RMB;
  • Make SPACE to proceed with text, as Enter does now?
  • Skip text while CTRL is pressed. A common VN convention really, makes it easier to control skip process and not skip everything.
These probably will be added later, as well as saves, 'skip after choice' and 'skip unread' settings, but I'll mention it anyway.

Nice artworks, looking forward to full release.

Dizzy Egg

Formerly 'AshyNyuu'
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2024
A few ideas for improvement:
  • Make RMB close menus as ESC does? For example, open settings, exit with RMB;
  • Make SPACE to proceed with text, as Enter does now?
  • Skip text while CTRL is pressed. A common VN convention really, makes it easier to control skip process and not skip everything.
These probably will be added later, as well as saves, 'skip after choice' and 'skip unread' settings, but I'll mention it anyway.

Nice artworks, looking forward to full release.
Thank you for your feedback! I will prioritize these for the next version.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
plenty :'))
Heyyy, don't sweat it! (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)
It already looks very promising; I'm sure everything will work out in the end~! (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

...and if not, we could always wait a few more weeks or months for it; it is worth the wait. (๑>◡<๑)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dizzy Egg

Flaughty

May 19, 2024
On top of the hallway stuck bug there was one in the shower. There are some typos fairly early on, though thats easily fixed with proof reading. Art is pretty solid and cozy, but it just feels bland clicking on random things.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote