Unity ShoSakyu: The Succubus I Summoned Is a Noob!? [Demo] [AshyNyuu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheyMadeMeDoIT

Nov 22, 2020
On top of the hallway stuck bug there was one in the shower. There are some typos fairly early on, though thats easily fixed with proof reading. Art is pretty solid and cozy, but it just feels bland clicking on random things.
All of the problems i had were fixed by downloading the itchio newest version, they haven't updated this one yet

Reactions: Dizzy Egg

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
yeahhh It's fixed now x///x
Oke, who does the art? You?
Cause I have a serious problem with it, the way she stand bend over looking at those clothes flashing her pussy.... is way to fucking sexy and made me wanna grab her ass and pull her out of my computer screen :ROFLMAO:

Art is really freaking good!! Got any other work besides in game?

• Red Heart

Dizzy Egg

Formerly 'AshyNyuu'
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2024
Yeah, but I have been dissapointed way more than I care to admit so you have to prove your worth, just like anyone else in life, You start out as a dirty no-good money milking asshole dev.. now prove that notion wrong.. BUT!! The girl is extremely cute so please do indeed prove that notion wrong :)
hey just keep watching! I'm pretty much only asking for money so I can live to keep making sexy games >:3 it's truly my passion uwu

Dizzy Egg

Formerly 'AshyNyuu'
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2024
Oke, who does the art? You?
Cause I have a serious problem with it, the way she stand bend over looking at those clothes flashing her pussy.... is way to fucking sexy and made me wanna grab her ass and pull her out of my computer screen :ROFLMAO:

Art is really freaking good!! Got any other work besides in game?
you just gave me heart palpitations lmao thank you so much yes I'm the artist! There is other art for the game that hasn't been put into the demo (need story to tie it in) as well as plenty of art not game related that you can find on my

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
you just gave me heart palpitations lmao thank you so much yes I'm the artist! There is other art for the game that hasn't been put into the demo (need story to tie it in) as well as plenty of art not game related that you can find on my
Haha, Yeah I wanted to make an impact with my complement, your art is really crisp and beautiful! Love it and already came this morning from the demo :oops: she looked back at me while flashing her cute little ass and pussy and I just lost :p I'm gonna keep an eye on your work :D, please make more petite slim girls for this game, love those the most :)

Mar 1, 2019
Nono is super adorable, it's been a while since I've seen a genuinely cute girl drawn in a western anime style. I'm looking forward to seeing this game actually get finished, I'll certainly buy it.

Some things I'd like to see added for quality of life:

1. Needs more mouse controls. IE: Right-click to hide message box, scroll wheel click / up and down to bring up /close and scroll backlog.

2. Add some message box customization, namely transparency and maybe font color (Per character + already read lines) and font selections.

3. Might want to add a panic hotkey, like the Space Key, that minimizes the game instantly.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote