RPGM - Completed - Shota Completion Plan [v3.0] [Nagiyahonpo]

1. 3.00 star(s)

tornasunder

The game is OK. It is short enough to be a good time waster but not long enough that it will require you to dedicate half of your Saturday to beating it.
    The plot is more of your predictable and cliched, male fantasy trope wherein the MC is one of few males that still exists and so, he is naturally appealing due to a lack of competition and will be apprehended by big-breasted, uncontrollably horny women who want to use him for sexual purpose. You'll be sent on a fetch quest so that your father can concoct a futanari potion to resolve the crisis of there being too many clams and not enough sausages, and you'll constantly be harassed while you are roaming the streets searching for the three ingredients. It's basically what your modern day feminist will claim will happen to her whenever she is walking around New York City, living in her fantasy land where people actually notice her.

It does have voice acting, and the animations are decent. The maps are small and will usually only have about two generic mobs in them so it's easy enough to dodge them. One thing I like about this RPGMaker is that you can physically see your enemies, and your gameplay isn't being interrupted and forcing you into combat situations every few tiles you move. But, there's very little point to allowing these generic ladies (they all look identical so they quickly lose their appeal ) to catch you as the game-over scenes are the same for each female character, even those who are more uniquely designed, which I thought was disappointing as there was great potential for some depth to it. A few lines of text detailing what exactly the two women at the farm did when capturing the MC, or the bus driver lady . . . things like that. The ending statement literally just says "you found yourself as fodder for the girls" which is boring.

Fortunately for the MC, all the unique female characters are seemingly nice enough to actually let him escape them, coming to the quick realization that perhaps their attempted rape wasn't a good thing after all. Oddly, they lose any and all interest in claiming him afterwards and even agree to leaving him alone. But this was probably just because the developer(s) couldn't really find a better way to progress with the game.

All in all, it's not the most exciting ROR (run or rape) game but it had a few moments in the hour or so of gameplay.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Shota Completion Plan [v3.0] [Nagiyahonpo]
    From the first minutes of the game (first scene) you understand the trend of the story, which until the end remains linear (too much) and without any twist.
    The scenes are ugly (I don't say horrible, but they are not drawn well). The genre can be understood from the plot and also from the title, but it is rendered badly since the protagonist has contradictory thoughts at each dialogue, and it is not a definite change of character (example, No! What are you doing? Oh that's nice! Oh no, leave me! I'm taking pleasure! and so on). I can understand during the first scene (even if you don't understand anyway, since it happens too suddenly, in short, a forced scene, since the sister could have always done this ...), but being a mandatory scene, I don't understand his behavior that continues to manifest itself in the other scenes.
    The game features pretty nice maps, but nothing great. The game features voice acting, which is certainly a good thing, too bad that even this is poor.
    I don't recommend the game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LEWDpyon

despite the game's short length, I find this game enjoyable. The art is well made while the animations and voice acting adds further icing on the cake. However, the game's environments are pretty bland for the most part.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Swallows999

If you like reverse rape, this is a must-play and a solid addition to your library. It's fully voiced and is composed of mostly animated scenes. There's a pretty solid variety of ladies as well, it's not just the same two or three girls.

Just make sure you can either accept shota or you are a fan, because if you are not, this game may not work out for you.