Seeking Shota protagonist games

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Summer memories is probably the most rated and well known game on the site with that tag

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
To add to allura404's list there is also Zombie's retreat 1 and Zombie's retreat 2 both 2d RPGM games by the same dev as Town of Passion that's already listed.
Zombies Retreat is one of my favorite rpgm games. i have shared here my list that i wrote on another shota games thread. in that thread, Zombies Retreat was among those played by the thread owner. That's why I took it off the list

JhonEmerson

Jul 31, 2020
I want to add other ones!

From japanese creators:
Ejaculation Farm - Cool and gentle milking sister and short cow [Final] [Ankake pudding] [2D / UNITY] It's like a flash game, without a lot of story. Even if it's MLT, I could enjoy the game.
Hitozuma Paradise~Aunts Are All Sleeping [Final] [Hai kai hai] [2D / RPGM] Very short, but funny and enjoyable.
Oba-sans Saga [IZAKAYA YOTTYANN] [2D / RPGM] A fantasy adventure, with a lot of sex with milfs. It have combat, but very easy ones.

And a great game that it's here (probably banned), is:
My Secret Summer Vacation [Osanagocoronokimini] [2D / RPGM] It have a lot of SS sex, and all of them animated. Maybe it's a little repetitive, but it has a lot of exploration.

From western creators:
Insexual Awakening [Sex Curse Studio] [2D / VN] A "you must play" if you are a SS fan.
Urban Demons [Nergal] [2D / RPGM] Another classic. I suggest to see the mods before playing the original.

Sorry for my bad english.