VN - Others - Completed - Shoujo Dominance - My Precious Reina - [Final] [Montceros+]

1. 5.00 star(s)

EizaYamadazxc

Shoujo Dominance - My Precious Reina - [Final]

- While the story is indeed shorter than normal, the story fits perfectly in that time frame. If the story was to be expanded on, like adding more scenes, outings, while still being interesting enough to keep the viewer reading, then I'm all for it.
    - Voice acting is as expected from Japanese VA, matches the personality of the characters.
    - As this game is translated from Japanese, I would like to express that the translator did a really good job on the translation.

I wish there were more translated VNs like this, wholesome father and daughter romance. I'm getting ants from the sweetness.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DangerousGambler

delivers what he says, "Shoujo dominance".

Art is good but I expected something more fluid. The story is even worth it with two paths to follow. However, I let myself crave something more when I'm done.

In my opinion it is very worthwhile. So try this vanilla incest
  3. 1.00 star(s)

kaya1

Its just a story with pictures and even then theres not that many. You dont have any choices its completely linear. no build up everything instantly happens. the ending also is very bad just skips time after 2 sex scenes
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Carlitos6995

The game is incredibly short, only containing 1 choice of either Corrupt path or Good Path. That's it. The game can be completed realistically in less than an hour and only contains a few CGs.

While it is interesting you can toggle how the character addresses you and whether they wear their glasses there is really nothing else here in terms of interaction.

Basically just a very short set of novels.