Should have done this sooner.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Hello all, and sorry.

I should have introduced myself earlier to the community. I'm Bad Wolf. I pretty much use this name where ever I go on forum boards, but it's usually a longer name. I just happened on this website by chance. I think I was looking for a iPatch for Summertime Saga, and Lewdpatcher had a link to here, but I'm not real sure, it was a while ago. Anyway, I'm happy to be here.

I'm currently kicking around an idea for a game. A VN game to be exact. I HAD a story that I have been working on for over 2 years that I was going to use, but no matter how I tweak it, it won't work. So I am writing a new story. A Story to which I will be starting a new thread in General Discussions which will be a simple poll.

That's all I have to say in here for now. Thank you for taking the time to read this;

Bad Wolf

nyin

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Welcome, Badwolf. I'm curious to hear about the story you've been working on for over 2 years. What program/engine are you planning on using for you VN?

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
why wouldnt your original story work ?
My 1st story is not really made for this kind of median. That and since it is actually a continuation of another author's work, I was unable to garner the rights to produce or publish it.

Welcome, Badwolf. I'm curious to hear about the story you've been working on for over 2 years. What program/engine are you planning on using for you VN?
As you can see from my above reply, I won't be able to discuss my 2 year writing project. But the story that I am currently writing (original work from my own imagination), I'm planning on using Ren'Py and making it 3DCG with DAZ 3D. But the story must come first, which I will not be rushing.

There are many games out there with rushed stories, or half thought out stories. I don't want to be one of them.

Reactions: nyin

nyin

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
As you can see from my above reply, I won't be able to discuss my 2 year writing project. But the story that I am currently writing (original work from my own imagination), I'm planning on using Ren'Py and making it 3DCG with DAZ 3D. But the story must come first, which I will not be rushing.

There are many games out there with rushed stories, or half thought out stories. I don't want to be one of them.
That's great. Good luck with your game! (y)

Reactions: BadWolf71

Down Fallen

Aug 8, 2018
Bro you're thinking the right way, work on the story first then actually start production of the game, sadly quite a few dev's don't do this for some strange reason, good luck with your project though, hopefully I can get started on mine own as well soon.