Shouldn't there be a tag for "Cock Worship" or something like that? It would defiantly get used quite a bit

Sep 4, 2020
Just a thought
How many games would you say have "cock worship" as a major story element? Got examples? I'd say it makes sense if there's enough of them. True of any tag.

And I'm guessing there is a difference between "Wow, that's a big one" coming up once in the dialog and honest to goodness "cock worship". People using that tag to find games to scratch that itch probably have expectations about what counts as CW and what doesn't.

Reactions: PaulTurismo

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
How many games would you say have "cock worship" as a major story element? Got examples? I'd say it makes sense if there's enough of them. True of any tag.
I agree. Feels like a "big cock/dick" tag (if there isn't one already?) would be better suited in nearly all cases.

Sep 4, 2020
I agree. Feels like a "big cock/dick" tag (if there isn't one already?) would be better suited in nearly all cases.
Ah, brings up a good point. I assumed that CW was an in-game element. That one or more of the characters exhibited this fetish, talked about it, made decisions based on it, and so on. But now that I think about it, plenty of games are marked as "Big ass"/"Big tits" but in-game, there is little or no mention of it, because it is "normal" inside that story (no slim or petite ladies to be found).

The tag refers to the visual style, not to the story.

Is the intent that "CW" be a tag for a game where the story or game plot is driven in some way by large cocks, or is the tag intended for any game where the default model for the guys includes enormous equipment, though nothing is said of it in the story? Or maybe these are two different tags?

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I feel like that tag could be useful but it will be the same problem as the Big Tits tag. Some people will say that tits in a game aren't big enough to have that tag and others will say that they are so big that we should create a Huge Tits or Waterbaloon tag.

I would add and use it.

PaulTurismo

Jun 16, 2020
But now that I think about it, plenty of games are marked as "Big ass"/"Big tits" but in-game, there is little or no mention of it, because it is "normal" inside that story (no slim or petite ladies to be found).

The tag refers to the visual style, not to the story.
Right, this is more what I meant. Personally, I prefer games to have a more hung mc, so even just having a tag "Big Dick" would help. And about having multiple tags, I think that would be unnecessary, as a few comments from love interests about the MCs dick would be expected.

And any idea to when they will be open to new tags?

Thank you all for the replies!

PaulTurismo

Jun 16, 2020
I feel like that tag could be useful but it will be the same problem as the Big Tits tag. Some people will say that tits in a game aren't big enough to have that tag and others will say that they are so big that we should create a Huge Tits or Waterbaloon tag.
To be fair though, 99% of the time (in my experience) when the big tits and big ass tags are used, its true as 99% of games have at least 1 well endowed girl. However, a lot of games have a relatively normal dicked mc (Double Homework) that I would feel would not fit under that tag, you know? Just food for thought

Reactions: Kinderalpha

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
F95zone should adopt rule34.xxx 's tagging system. Everyone can make a new tag or us an existing one. That would solidify F95zone as the best gaming provider website. If someone else creates a website like f95zone, and adds rule34.xxx's style tagging system, their website will skyrocket to #1.

COCK WORSHIP on rule34.xxx is associated with 5928 images.

If that tagging system was used here, I would add Cock Worship tag to a game like Kingdom of Deception, because Sabia worships those orc dicks. I would also add the tag Orcs.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
F95zone should adopt rule34.xxx 's tagging system. Everyone can make a new tag or us an existing one. That would solidify F95zone as the best gaming provider website. If someone else creates a website like f95zone, and adds rule34.xxx's style tagging system, their website will skyrocket to #1.

COCK WORSHIP on rule34.xxx is associated with 5928 images.

If that tagging system was used here, I would add Cock Worship tag to a game like Kingdom of Deception, because Sabia worships those orc dicks. I would also add the tag Orcs.
It's been planned since 2019. I see you already found that thread but i'll leave the link for others.

Reactions: hakarlman

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
To be fair though, 99% of the time (in my experience) when the big tits and big ass tags are used, its true as 99% of games have at least 1 well endowed girl. However, a lot of games have a relatively normal dicked mc (Double Homework) that I would feel would not fit under that tag, you know? Just food for thought
Yeah this seems to be the trend with most tags. It's hard to even navigate the usage of tag searches because a game with a wide variety of characters can nearly include every single tag even though it may only be 5% of the game.

That's just the inherent problem with tags. They're kind of subjective.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Doesn't the tag blowjob is enough for this kind of stuff? I'm new BTW so I'm not sure what do you mean about "Cock worship".
A blowjob usually implies lips wrapped around the dick, in a suction and back & forward motion. It can be consensual, under durest, the person could be happy or angry, or other.

Cock worship would be a situation where the girl has a facial expression of pure submission and lust, either licking the cock or kissing it, fallen to a deep level of depravity or corruption, where that dick is her whole world. She could be worshipping the cock, but not necessarily trying to make it ejaculate anytime soon.

Dec 11, 2021
A blowjob usually implies lips wrapped around the dick, in a suction and back & forward motion. It can be consensual, under durest, the person could be happy or angry, or other.

Cock worship would be a situation where the girl has a facial expression of pure submission and lust, either licking the cock or kissing it, fallen to a deep level of depravity or corruption, where that dick is her whole world. She could be worshipping the cock, but not necessarily trying to make it ejaculate anytime soon.
I get it now, thanks for the aclaration. Yeah, probably this could need a tag because here must be people with that fetish. The closer thing I can think about is the tag "Submission" in all case.