weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
So, I maxed out affection and trust for Kage-Onna and she gifted me a "Youma Rock." Where do I find that, I cannot find it anywhere in my items or equipment.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
So, I maxed out affection and trust for Kage-Onna and she gifted me a "Youma Rock." Where do I find that, I cannot find it anywhere in my items or equipment.
If i remember correctly Youma Rocks are a consumable item found under battle items and they're pretty powerful.
"Does not use a turn, Reduces all WILL actions to zero for that turn"

if you keep gifting gems and rocks to kage these can stack, id keep them with you.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I have my game on normal, but when you do the FNAF Parody game against the three demons and you put the difficulty to super easy. Does that make the rest of the game super easy? I didn't want the game to be super easy, just that one Parody game since I "hate" FNAF games. Can anyone confirm this?

May 1, 2024
Has anyone been able to get the translation patch working on Linux? I have all the dependencies installed, but the translator will crash as soon as it's run. If anyone is willing to post their translated copy of the game I'd appreciate it a lot ❤

Last edited:

hhugzru

Oct 18, 2022
I have my game on normal, but when you do the FNAF Parody game against the three demons and you put the difficulty to super easy. Does that make the rest of the game super easy? I didn't want the game to be super easy, just that one Parody game since I "hate" FNAF games. Can anyone confirm this?
No, it just makes the FNAF segment easy. Although for me it's pretty hard since my potato runs battles at an average of 2-5 fps...

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Alright, so after the FNAF Parody game, this appeared in the Church. There is a quest bubble, but no one to talk to. I did talk to the believer sitting the pew, but he is not the quest giver. Is someone suppose to be there or is this bugged?

image_2024-08-05_233920339.png

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Alright, so after the FNAF Parody game, this appeared in the Church. There is a quest bubble, but no one to talk to. I did talk to the believer sitting the pew, but he is not the quest giver. Is someone suppose to be there or is this bugged?

View attachment 3903177
judging from the location it should be nina to unlock cooking, sadly I have never encountered this so I can't help much more

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
judging from the location it should be nina to unlock cooking, sadly I have never encountered this so I can't help much more
Alright, hopefully the game gets an overcorrection when I make it to chapter 3 or something. On another note, anyone know that after encountering the spider girl, how do I get her in the Hotel?

Last edited:

rentol

Nov 7, 2019
is it just me or are the dods just plain cheeks to run , 100+ and busted augments and still worse then emblem

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Alright, hopefully the game gets an overcorrection when I make it to chapter 3 or something. On another note, anyone know that after encountering the spider girl, how do I get her in the Hotel?
see wiki, but to avoid spoilers it's a quest later in the game

May 16, 2024
The link to the patch looks to be the one directly from the translator, and I kinda don't believe that. Others here have already been using it, and there is no mention om ULMF either. A false positive, probably.
It probably is, unpacked the latest patch when it dropped but when I went to delete it today windows defender had a stroke with it as it contained a ''virus'', which was bs and more than likely just detecting the translation software.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes