weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Alright, so after the FNAF Parody game, this appeared in the Church. There is a quest bubble, but no one to talk to. I did talk to the believer sitting the pew, but he is not the quest giver. Is someone suppose to be there or is this bugged?

View attachment 3903177
Just an update on this: When you reach Chapter 3, the quest marker will fix itself. It is Nina who will give the quest to you.

Edit: Also, how far has the translation got? I'm starting to see more Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji as I reached Chapter 3.

Last edited:

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Just an update on this: When you reach Chapter 3, the quest marker will fix itself. It is Nina who will give the quest to you.

Edit: Also, how far has the translation got? I'm starting to see more Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji as I reached Chapter 3.
go on the translation thread on ulmf, last page

Paul-Lord

Jul 21, 2022
game freezes on the beginning xd, anyone knows how to fix it?
Did you set your system locale to Japanese before extracting the game? If not, you may find that a lot of the files have gibberish names, preventing the game from properly reading them

aurelien20000

Jul 5, 2023
hey guys i send you this message to ask you something so maybe someone can help me i search game like shrift 2 or castle of temptation maybe someone can help me thanks ☺☺

rentol

Nov 7, 2019
will up lvl 3 at golds seem to be bugged where u can buy it without cost up to 99x, salvage for infinite soul rocks ggez, then sell those rocks to gold for infinite yen resident sleeper

Last edited:

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Patch is not fucking working. 1723452529385.png My local is set to japanesse.
I've extracted in japananese.
I've extracted with every concievable patch possible.
NOTHING.
DO I NEED JAPANESSE UNDER WEAR ON AND A JAPANESE MUG?
LEME MOVE TO JAPAN WHILE I'M AT IT MAN.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes