CJ491606

Sep 5, 2020

follow the creator then download the 18mb file, extract then move the www file into ur games www file
I mean the game version that playable, i got the error from the file in page 85 or 86, the only version working right on my laptop is 1.53 for page 1

May 16, 2024
I mean the game version that playable, i got the error from the file in page 85 or 86, the only version working right on my laptop is 1.53 for page 1
My guy you did not extract the game in a japanese locale, you don't even have to change your app locale, winrar can just change it and extract it for you. Simply go into options when you open the .rar file, click name encoding and select japanese. It's simple.

rentol

Nov 7, 2019
Dont move the DLC download folder into the game file u need to move the www only

nutmeg9999

Apr 20, 2019

How can I reset lower demons if they are all over lvl 1k, I can't fight them and there is no option in the compendium?

niemand2134

May 17, 2023
How can I reset lower demons if they are all over lvl 1k, I can't fight them and there is no option in the compendium?
A highly leveled maneater (dod) might be good enough against lovers, but I didn't test that.
Afaik the other lesser ones are easy to beat: use kahaku and pray every turn.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Game's still broken. Downloaded the latest version fresh off DLsite and it still breaks the game when applying the patch.

How do you update the demo from the store into the latest version useable with the patch? That seems to be the problem.

Last edited:

Cmarocvc

Sep 25, 2022
I tried but I get a black screen every time I launch the game and nothing else, what settings should I have enabled?
Okay, never mind, I managed to fix it, does anyone know why when I apply the translation patch on my computer and transfer the files to my phone the game is still not translated?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes