Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Game's still broken. Downloaded the latest version fresh off DLsite and it still breaks the game when applying the patch.

How do you update the demo from the store into the latest version useable with the patch? That seems to be the problem.
Read. the. translation. patch. Go to the translation thread, ( link on main post ) go to the last page and READ the version you need, and you can update on dlsite to the version you need OR download from the provided link a few pages down

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Read. the. translation. patch. Go to the translation thread, ( link on main post ) go to the last page and READ the version you need, and you can update on dlsite to the version you need OR download from the provided link a few pages down
It. Doesn't. Tell. You. What. To. Do. It says which version I need, but not how to get that version. The only option on DLsite is to download the demo, which is apparently not the version I need.

ruoyEgar

Mar 9, 2023
Game's still broken. Downloaded the latest version fresh off DLsite and it still breaks the game when applying the patch.

How do you update the demo from the store into the latest version useable with the patch? That seems to be the problem.
Should be as simple as dragging the purchased files onto the demo files and replacing them. Then drag the 1.5 translation patch into the shrift 2 file and hit the .exe.

rentol

Nov 7, 2019
It. Doesn't. Tell. You. What. To. Do. It says which version I need, but not how to get that version. The only option on DLsite is to download the demo, which is apparently not the version I need.
ye the translators i think dont want people pirating the game so they only linked the demo. if u wanna find the newest version pretty sure somewhere in the 80s someone posted their mega link to the downloads for both translation and game. also the guy who made the main first post hasnt updated it in like 20 years so ye

Reactions: imogg and Redfield5

Cmarocvc

Sep 25, 2022
I managed to fix it, and I thought I might save others the trouble. To all those who want to play this game on their phone I recommend Maldives app. I tried to play on joiplay With various attempts but I keep getting errors and the people on discord didn't give me any advice except referring to a thread that had a completely different error and it didn't help. On the Maldives app When I got the error, all I had to do was clear the data and the game has been working fine ever since. As for the translation, I downloaded one of the recent ones and, forgetting about it, I also ran the files through a translation application and from what I noticed, I have yet not encountered a text that was not translated. For those who can't run the patch translator on their phones, I sent my translated data file (I think not everything has been translated, just the last patch on this page) (game version 2.56)

Last edited:

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Should be as simple as dragging the purchased files onto the demo files and replacing them. Then drag the 1.5 translation patch into the shrift 2 file and hit the .exe.
Okay, that's good info. This is the first I've heard that you actually have to buy the game.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
I managed to fix it, and I thought I might save others the trouble. To all those who want to play this game on their phone I recommend Maldives app. I tried to play on joiplay With various attempts but I keep getting errors and the people on discord didn't give me any advice except referring to a thread that had a completely different error and it didn't help. On the Maldives app When I got the error, all I had to do was clear the data and the game has been working fine ever since. As for the translation, I downloaded one of the recent ones and, forgetting about it, I also ran the files through a translation application and from what I noticed, I have yet not encountered a text that was not translated. For those who can't run the patch translator on their phones, I sent my translated data file (I think not everything has been translated, just the last patch on this page) Mega (game version 2.56)
Quick question. How did you clear data?

merlinthegreat

Jun 7, 2022
Aight does anyone have a save with FNAF, I can NOT get it to pop, no matter how much I sleep. I've slept like 10 times now. Im basically juts going to the convenience store then going back to the church and sleeping. I'm fresh into Chapter 2.

I think it might actually be my game at this point
Dunno if you've fixed it already, but i'll leave this up for anyone else who can't progress. You have to go to Mother Devil HQ, and then sleep afterwards.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
your on an old translation patch buddy 1.4 is old
Whats the latest? I've ran all the patches provided with the download?
Would help if you guys would specify on where the lastest patch is instead of just saying stupid shit like "Wrong Version LOL" Like no fucking shit I have the wrong version LOL. I can see that captain obivious. Wheres the patch? Idk where to look.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes