idkrgfrff

May 16, 2024
BROSEF

This question is asked like once every 5 posts, you fucked up your extraction of the game, do it in japanese and then the game will run smoother than your brain.
I not trying to be a dick but I used my pc to do it and did everything. set my pc to locale Japanese through the control panel and it still shows up like that. I even tried downloading though all the other options and it still shows up like his

idkrgfrff

May 16, 2024

idkrgfrff

May 16, 2024
I managed to fix it, and I thought I might save others the trouble. To all those who want to play this game on their phone I recommend Maldives app. I tried to play on joiplay With various attempts but I keep getting errors and the people on discord didn't give me any advice except referring to a thread that had a completely different error and it didn't help. On the Maldives app When I got the error, all I had to do was clear the data and the game has been working fine ever since. As for the translation, I downloaded one of the recent ones and, forgetting about it, I also ran the files through a translation application and from what I noticed, I have yet not encountered a text that was not translated. For those who can't run the patch translator on their phones, I sent my translated data file (I think not everything has been translated, just the last patch on this page) Mega (game version 2.56)
can you be more pasific? like how did you translate it. how did you get it to work. and which game file did you use

Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024
So is there a way to beat this game without losing any levels? No sex run? I'm playing on the hard difficulty and was fighting Cait Sith but kept losing to her instantly. It would play the "Accident" animation and the MC would instantly submit. idk what's going on.

The only things I remember doing are going to the gym to buff my mind and having some of the faith coffee. What caused the instant loss?

Mar 11, 2021
So is there a way to beat this game without losing any levels? No sex run? I'm playing on the hard difficulty and was fighting Cait Sith but kept losing to her instantly. It would play the "Accident" animation and the MC would instantly submit. idk what's going on.

The only things I remember doing are going to the gym to buff my mind and having some of the faith coffee. What caused the instant loss?
i think it should be technically possible to get through without losing levels, at least up until the mountain dungeon if memory serves. as for the instant losing, that's because you got your ass kicked so many times your corruption's at 100. either let a loss play out and try again or go have sex with yuki-onna some more

I could have sworn the game explained the corruption mechanics already though

Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024
i think it should be technically possible to get through without losing levels, at least up until the mountain dungeon if memory serves. as for the instant losing, that's because you got your ass kicked so many times your corruption's at 100. either let a loss play out and try again or go have sex with yuki-onna some more

I could have sworn the game explained the corruption mechanics already though
But that's impossible, the only other fight before the Cait Sith was Kage Onna which I didn't lose to either. This is also my first time playing so there's no previous save where I lost to her. Pretty sure this is some weirdness with the game itself.

Mar 11, 2021
But that's impossible, the only other fight before the Cait Sith was Kage Onna which I didn't lose to either. This is also my first time playing so there's no previous save where I lost to her. Pretty sure this is some weirdness with the game itself.
you said you keep instantly losing to cait sith, so either you're losing repeatedly or you're closing out of the game mid-fight, since that gives 50 corruption

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
replay the tutorial you missed some vital info. but you can sum it up to roughly 3 things.

1) you lost to this boss and force quit/rebooted the game for a quick restart (this causes corruption dont do that)
2) your levels are too low your faith determines you max health and will and this scales within the first 30 to 50 levels immensely.
3) you were not paying attention to battle warnings or stances (these indicate actions you need to take or you will essentially lose. you need to evade or defend on certain moves, pressing <- during the battle should allow you to see statuses of both you and the enemy as well as descriptions.

there is one more thing but this should not affect your "virgin run"

4) your fetish levels are too high and you need to go to the gym to remove these (also going to the gym can give bonuses to stats anyway).

Good luck in your run you may need to reset your save cause this game remembers (start from scratch by deleting the save folder).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes