Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024
you said you keep instantly losing to cait sith, so either you're losing repeatedly or you're closing out of the game mid-fight, since that gives 50 corruption
1) you lost to this boss and force quit/rebooted the game for a quick restart (this causes corruption dont do that)
Oooohhh that's smart. I would just close out whenever I got to an impossible state before actually dying. I don't remember this corruption stat being in the first game.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Oooohhh that's smart. I would just close out whenever I got to an impossible state before actually dying. I don't remember this corruption stat being in the first game.
It was not a thing in the first game, but since not every battle kills you on this one (unless you're really low in levels) you are basically forced to:
A) Go with the flow and let things happen.
B) Make a back-up save often, then copy&paste it whenever you want to redo certain fight.

Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024
It was not a thing in the first game, but since not every battle kills you on this one (unless you're really low in levels) you are basically forced to:
A) Go with the flow and let things happen.
B) Make a back-up save often, then copy&paste it whenever you want to redo certain fight.
Is there any way to reduce corruption?

Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024
If you unlocked the hotel, I'm sure you can reduce it there by having sex with devils you recruit. I'm not sure which ones since I never used that feature.
Thanks, just got to the hotel. Also, how do I turn rock fragments into rocks? I tried the fuse option with Gold but the only options were stuff like molotov cocktails and mystic shields.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Thanks, just got to the hotel. Also, how do I turn rock fragments into rocks? I tried the fuse option with Gold but the only options were stuff like molotov cocktails and mystic shields.
Aren't rock fragments meant to be traded with Gold for useful items? If you mean rocks as a gift, I recall those dropped by spirits, although you have better options at the jewelry store (such as gems).

kingmich

May 21, 2017
anyone has an save pass fnaf part chap 2? i just dont do that crap i really dont no offense.

edit: nvm super easy mode just skip right by it but f that all the same lol

Last edited:

hhugzru

Oct 18, 2022
If you unlocked the hotel, I'm sure you can reduce it there by having sex with devils you recruit. I'm not sure which ones since I never used that feature.
Shrift 2's corruption system is better than the 1st games in my opinion. The TLDR of it is as long as you have access to the hotel, you can reduce corruption from any demon in the game. In Shrift 1, you had to increase that specific demons bond to 100 to remove corruption, and we don't talk about how the EX chapters corruption works :)
Also, i'm pretty sure that in both games, simply defeating the demon lowers their corruption.

hhugzru

Oct 18, 2022
Stills sucks that the sequel runs at 3-5 fps on average during fights, which includes the FNAF part. Can't even complete a night without the power of Mtool. Still a rather easy game. I'll probably retry hard mode again after seeing the new content on normal.

Melelon

Dec 24, 2019
Heya! Can someone help me pls? Tryin` to launch a game but caught only a "black screen" and nothin` more. Translator also do not workin`. It well startin` but in the end gettin` error and nothin` changes. Locale Emulator didn`t helpin` (Usin` LEGUI).

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
Heya! Can someone help me pls? Tryin` to launch a game but caught only a "black screen" and nothin` more. Translator also do not workin`. It well startin` but in the end gettin` error and nothin` changes. Locale Emulator didn`t helpin` (Usin` LEGUI).
Might want to come back with a screenshot of the error but until then we can add you to the list of people who said the exact same thing stored on the quantum computer that also hosts this thread.

Odds are several people in this thread (likely within the last 10 pages) had your same/similar problem.

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
my steps are as follows (maybe try this if all else fails);
-Change computers language to japanese.
-boot megasync app.
-download the game and the patch (check the versions to see if they're compatable).
-extract the game in japanese using 7zip (i usually use the smart extract button).
-extract the patch (I dont bother changing the extraction code this also works fine in japanese).
-place patch in game folder and run the patching.
-change computer language back to english.
*drag and drop the save from the previous version into the proper place (you can then delete the previous version.
-run the game.

I have never had an issue with any game install from this site following these steps.

danken

Jul 1, 2017
I tried SHRIFT 1 before and I really didn't like it because of the combat, however I am surprised as it turned out that I very like SHRIFT 2. I don't remember exactly what the issue was but I think it wasn't possible to continue when lost?

So anyway, my question is, should I try first SHRIFT with cheats? Is it worth it it, it is important to the story? Also, any information about when next chapter of SHRIFT 2 comes out?

Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024
I just lost 30 mins of progress when I chose the "start from pre fight save" after losing to a miniboss. Does the game break you save edit?

idkrgfrff

May 16, 2024
no scenes are working for me? is there a fix?
yeaaah abt that. it doesn't work that well on joyplay, you can only watch a few scenes cause I couldn't figure out the problem to why it just shows a black screen. I may have to dig into the game files and move things around but sadly. I'm not good at that sort of thing. but I will try and if it goes good., i'll make another link

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes