maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Haven't played this one yet, but could someone answer how this one relates to the original? I thought the big deal about Schrift 1 was the existence of Demons came out during their invasion 5 years prior to Kazuya awakening, but the description of this is 10 years prior? Is this meant to be a different World Line or something? Hyakki's talk about the world lines indicate they all have common points in a straight timeline, so how did this time gap happen? Is there a rogue Intervenor or something?

May 16, 2024
Haven't played this one yet, but could someone answer how this one relates to the original? I thought the big deal about Schrift 1 was the existence of Demons came out during their invasion 5 years prior to Kazuya awakening, but the description of this is 10 years prior? Is this meant to be a different World Line or something? Hyakki's talk about the world lines indicate they all have common points in a straight timeline, so how did this time gap happen? Is there a rogue Intervenor or something?
It's a prequel but a good chunk of the lore hasn't really been revealed yet, Kazuya or at least this world line Kazuya is/was? an antagonist for our character.

Reactions: Quite Frankly

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Jesus this game, and basically all japanese games are so tedious to install or patch with a translator, it is unbelieveable. I have set my whole system to japanese, yet it simply will not work. I am giving up on this.

May 16, 2024
Jesus this game, and basically all japanese games are so tedious to install or patch with a translator, it is unbelieveable. I have set my whole system to japanese, yet it simply will not work. I am giving up on this.
??? This is one of the easiest ones, aquire game, get the latest patch, if patch doesnt work, back track till it does and you have a working copy. Voila, you are done.

eyeamallright

Feb 19, 2023
How do you equip the Jammers and Accelerators on the DOD?
They do not appear when I click on an empty slot.

I am assuming that the fact that theyre "passive" or "auto-activation" does not just mean that they trigger from your inventory. As that would mean you can buy as many as you want and keep stacking them to buff all stats.

Khgar

Jan 16, 2022
Hey, There's a new version of the game with loads more content. It released on the 21st of July 2024. Anyone have that latest version?

eyeamallright

Feb 19, 2023
all part 2 mons release?
Hey, There's a new version of the game with loads more content. It released on the 21st of July 2024. Anyone have that latest version?
I believe its this reply you want. Version 2.56 has all chapter 2 content.

I managed to fix it, and I thought I might save others the trouble. To all those who want to play this game on their phone I recommend Maldives app. I tried to play on joiplay With various attempts but I keep getting errors and the people on discord didn't give me any advice except referring to a thread that had a completely different error and it didn't help. On the Maldives app When I got the error, all I had to do was clear the data and the game has been working fine ever since. As for the translation, I downloaded one of the recent ones and, forgetting about it, I also ran the files through a translation application and from what I noticed, I have yet not encountered a text that was not translated. For those who can't run the patch translator on their phones, I sent my translated data file (I think not everything has been translated, just the last patch on this page) Mega (game version 2.56)

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
all part 2 mons release?
No we are missing one

it's in the thread with all dlc, search for it ( EDIT : my guy it's 4 post above yours :FacePalm: , need me to come and wipe your ass while I am at it ? )

Last edited:

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
How do you equip the Jammers and Accelerators on the DOD?
They do not appear when I click on an empty slot.

I am assuming that the fact that theyre "passive" or "auto-activation" does not just mean that they trigger from your inventory. As that would mean you can buy as many as you want and keep stacking them to buff all stats.
the same way you equip things on everything : you find the DOD in your inventory ( so yes you must not equip it ), select it and either equip the active skills you want to on it OR click on the "Enhance DOD" right next to the active skills to apply passive skills ( like stats change )

eyeamallright

Feb 19, 2023
the same way you equip things on everything : you find the DOD in your inventory ( so yes you must not equip it ), select it and either equip the active skills you want to on it OR click on the "Enhance DOD" right next to the active skills to apply passive skills ( like stats change )
Ah sorry, I did not specify my question clearly enough.
The Jammer and Accelerator skills do not show up when I click on the DODs to equip the augments. Other active skills such as for example Lightning Circle and Flash Laser DO appear, but the passive and automatic skills do not (a.k.a. the accelerators and jammers). Are these augments equipped differently somehow? (Note: These are not the same as the chip upgrades and do not appear on the Enhance screen either when I try equip them on a DOD with space on it.)

1726401543950.png 1726401559700.png

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Ah sorry, I did not specify my question clearly enough.
The Jammer and Accelerator skills do not show up when I click on the DODs to equip the augments. Other active skills such as for example Lightning Circle and Flash Laser DO appear, but the passive and automatic skills do not (a.k.a. the accelerators and jammers). Are these augments equipped differently somehow? (Note: These are not the same as the chip upgrades and do not appear on the Enhance screen either when I try equip them on a DOD with space on it.)

View attachment 4036188 View attachment 4036189
I hate to say it but you have me stumped, it does not show yeah, tried every one of them ( the one that activate at the beggining of the battle ) and none work. I'll do more searching and testing in 8 hours. And sorry for thinking you didn't know how to equip them

eyeamallright

Feb 19, 2023
I hate to say it but you have me stumped, it does not show yeah, tried every one of them ( the one that activate at the beggining of the battle ) and none work. I'll do more searching and testing in 8 hours. And sorry for thinking you didn't know how to equip them
Its ok man, ive seen the comments in this thread. Some people really should try some stuff themselves or read the thread before asking a question. The thread has a search function for a reason. Avoids a lot of problems.

Like, I totally would never play for like 28 days waiting for the hospital event to get chapter 2 to start, before realizing I have the wrong game version installed. No way, that would never happen to me. (Unrelated to the problem btw, just dumping my suffering here)

• Haha
Reactions: Noctilight

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Its ok man, ive seen the comments in this thread. Some people really should try some stuff themselves or read the thread before asking a question. The thread has a search function for a reason. Avoids a lot of problems.

Like, I totally would never play for like 28 days waiting for the hospital event to get chapter 2 to start, before realizing I have the wrong game version installed. No way, that would never happen to me. (Unrelated to the problem btw, just dumping my suffering here)
Thanks for understanding my pain and sorry for yours :KEK:. And after further testing it seems to be an issue with the translation patch. You can see in my two screens on the exact same save and version, but one is translated using the patch the patched one doesn't have the jamming, I'll post it on ulmf or the translator's discord and whetever he fixes it is up to him.

1726473746989.png 1726474368141.png

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes