Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
damn the handy not yet implemented. Guess I just wait....
It works its just a little finiky, If it told you connection failed or something similar its not actually true. [I already have a few posts about it on toasts game integration thread over on eroscripts. Might screenshot it and post that here.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Is there a faster way to get Faith Levels? Every time the game/translation updates I go and get the new main Demon, but... the fact that the Compendium says I need to get the Wandering Demons up to level 100 to unlock all the animations seems a bit extreme. I either gotta waste a week to get a decent amount of exp from the church, or grind every time... it's what has put me off of unlocking all of those so far.

Jul 9, 2022
Is there a faster way to get Faith Levels? Every time the game/translation updates I go and get the new main Demon, but... the fact that the Compendium says I need to get the Wandering Demons up to level 100 to unlock all the animations seems a bit extreme. I either gotta waste a week to get a decent amount of exp from the church, or grind every time... it's what has put me off of unlocking all of those so far.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Want to ask What's the difference between Shrift 2 2.56 T16+DLC and The Standalone version? Also What's that Legacy stuff?

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
Want to ask What's the difference between Shrift 2 2.56 T16+DLC and The Standalone version? Also What's that Legacy stuff?
The 2.56T16+DLC is game version 2.56, translation version 16, with the dlc included, all in one download, the standalone stuff is untransalted raw downloads for if someone wants to either do it themselves, or otherwise wants them. Don't know what you mean by "legacy stuff"

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The 2.56T16+DLC is game version 2.56, translation version 16, with the dlc included, all in one download, the standalone stuff is untransalted raw downloads for if someone wants to either do it themselves, or otherwise wants them. Don't know what you mean by "legacy stuff"
I mean this It says Legacy patches there know what that means?

aurelien20000

Jul 5, 2023
hey guys i have a question so i never see this scene with the meelty oozze where can i find it ? and someone have maybe a big or full save for version 2.56 ? thanks guys IMG_5418.png

Last edited:

JustSomeDude!!

Dec 17, 2019
The new patch is here, and so I have arrived!
Many people have been asking for links to an already patched version of the game, the reason I haven't provided it in the past is I kept running into issues where it would just break once I re-downloaded it to test and sometimes just unpacking it seemed to break it, not sure if I was doing something wrong, or something changed, but it SEEMS to be totally fine now, so:

Patched game with DLC + Standalone Raw File Downloads: Mega
and if you need it
Translation Patch: Mega

This new patch, according to the translators, translates all content currently in the game.
If you find something untranslated I highly recommend bringing it up either in the ULMF thread dedicated to the translation, or their discord server, which can be found in said thread.
Please let me know if somethings up with the file provided in the link, I've recently been having Internet issues but hopefully it shouldn't have compromised the file.
So this should work right out of the ZIP file, or does it need patching? When I launch the game it's in Japanese, and the latest patcher I see is for 2.07

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
So this should work right out of the ZIP file, or does it need patching? When I launch the game it's in Japanese, and the latest patcher I see is for 2.07
Are you downloading SHRIFTII-v2.56-T1.6+DLC.zip? Anything in "Standalone Files" is functionally untouched from its original download, it also sounds life you're going into the legacy patches file for the translation link

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
It's crazy that you need to go to the end in order to actually download the game.
Assumng youre talking about having to go to page 95 of the thread to find an actual up to date download, I agree. Honestly I've been pretty tempted to make a new post for this game as the stuff in the main post have been out of date for a while. Might actually start putting that idea into action. Need to learn how to do all the "fancy stuff" these posts usually have though.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes