Jing343

Feb 19, 2020
The new patch is here, and so I have arrived!
Many people have been asking for links to an already patched version of the game, the reason I haven't provided it in the past is I kept running into issues where it would just break once I re-downloaded it to test and sometimes just unpacking it seemed to break it, not sure if I was doing something wrong, or something changed, but it SEEMS to be totally fine now, so:

Patched game with DLC + Standalone Raw File Downloads: Mega
and if you need it
Translation Patch: Mega

This new patch, according to the translators, translates all content currently in the game.
If you find something untranslated I highly recommend bringing it up either in the ULMF thread dedicated to the translation, or their discord server, which can be found in said thread.
Please let me know if somethings up with the file provided in the link, I've recently been having Internet issues but hopefully it shouldn't have compromised the file.
Hey, I’m a bit curious how the patched game was actually zipped? With all past ones and for many other games I’ve had, and continue to have, no issues, but this latest one reliably gives me encoding errors and spits out garbled characters instead of Japanese text for many files no matter how I alter the filename encoding or localisation, so the game doesn’t actually play correctly (the game launches and plays, but character models and scenes aren’t visible), no matter what program I use to unpack it.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
were grab the game from that mega link yesterday. Look like i dont need to run that translator.exe cuz it prompt me .net and everything still in order. Sad, I nuke the game after finish bout 4 or 5 boss in and end with Japanese texts and i also wait for more conent

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes