EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ209839_img_main.jpg

Overview:
One day, an ordinary boy is suddenly sent to the future world, in which demons inhabit... You control this boy to guide him to the "Escape Point", going through female demons' temptations and restraints along his way.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-28
Release Date: 2017-11-29
Developer: DEVIL'S OFFICE
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 8.06
Language: English
Translator: Shrifted
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
DLC: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Codes

Crazycarzom thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ209839_img_smp1.jpg RJ209839_img_smp2.jpg RJ209839_img_smp3.jpg RJ209839_img_smp4.jpg RJ209839_img_smp9.jpg RJ209839_img_smp8.jpg RJ209839_img_smp7.jpg RJ209839_img_smp6.jpg RJ209839_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So....here is a tip. If you get a box, that you sleep with you can fight a monster. if its says "THERE IS NO ESCAPE!" you absolutely make sure you're 100% ready for that fight. Cus if you lose, you get some serious debuff passive skills. And when it says "There is no escape" there IS NO escape. beat the game? still there. Start a new game? Still there. DELETE YOUR SAVES COMPLETEY: still there.

Edit: going to try completely deleting and re-installing the game. If that doesn't work, I'll just have to accept my new queen overlord for life.

Edit 2: That works, also there us a pub.somethingsomething.sav in the main folder, you can probably just delete that as well. AFAIK those are the only two methods to escape ^_^;;

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
another ULMF translation hm..
also i bought the game it's pretty neat, interesting gameplay,
especially the 2. different routes that's cool
(you can either make a harem or go murder them all)

anyway here's my old save folder (i went harem route only)

also here's a link to the devs ci-en

they work on a ex 4 dlc it's a big cooperation with other h game devs i think

also they seem to work on a new game to (shrift 2)

Last edited:

NepuShiro

May 12, 2018
So....here is a tip. If you get a box, that you sleep with you can fight a monster. if its says "THERE IS NO ESCAPE!" you absolutely make sure you're 100% ready for that fight. Cus if you lose, you get some serious debuff passive skills. And when it says "There is no escape" there IS NO escape. beat the game? still there. Start a new game? Still there. DELETE YOUR SAVES COMPLETEY: still there.

Edit: going to try completely deleting and re-installing the game. If that doesn't work, I'll just have to accept my new queen overlord for life
When you die you can remove the mind corruption through the woman in the hell area (this will affect your ending). You can also remove the mind corruption when you have 100% friendship with them in "my room". it stays because there's a PublicData save for the entire game that stores switches that can't be manipulated.

Edit: The Pastebin has been taken down due to them changing their TOS on Adult content.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
^I re-edited it, but yeah, figured the public save. Also thanks for the save, I know some people will really want it, but I wanna try to play on my own, the game is actually legit fun, if a tad bit grindy.

Reactions: NepuShiro

NepuShiro

May 12, 2018
It really is fun I've replayed the game several times over and made saves for every route. even if it made me angry in the process lol

NepuShiro

May 12, 2018
wait i thought you can't do both routes on the same save file:unsure:
also which one did you go first?

also EX4 is gonna be biggest one can't wait to play it:p
If you do True Mercy first you're completely locked out of the Genocide route. but if you do it the other way around you can do both. you'll just be stuck with the genocide background.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
If you do True Mercy first you're completely locked out of the Genocide route. but if you do it the other way around you can do both. you'll just be stuck with the genocide background.
i see but now that i maxed out there affection, i don't know if i want to murder them...
(especially the sphinx is kinda cute)
does going both ways gives anything, the harem route doesn't has?

NepuShiro

May 12, 2018
i see but now that i maxed out there affection, i don't know if i want to murder them...
(especially the sphinx is kinda cute)
does going both ways gives anything, the harem route doesn't has?
I don't think it does. you can just do it to see more of the story.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I don't think it does. you can just do it to see more of the story.
Okay, clearly I'm doing something wrong. I'm trying to improve affection with barhgests, I've tried beating them and sparing them, and I've tried putting away my weapon and persuading them. I've been doing both for a really long time now and I don't seem to be getting anywhere affection wise. according to the walkthrough, I get a bronze box at 25 affection, I get 5 affection for each CG, (I have four with barhgest) and I've spared more than 10 (I just kept track recently, its more than that) what am I doing wrong?

NepuShiro

May 12, 2018
Okay, clearly I'm doing something wrong. I'm trying to improve affection with barhgests, I've tried beating them and sparing them, and I've tried putting away my weapon and persuading them. I've been doing both for a really long time now and I don't seem to be getting anywhere affection wise. according to the walkthrough, I get a bronze box at 25 affection, I get 5 affection for each CG, (I have four with barhgest) and I've spared more than 10 (I just kept track recently, its more than that) what am I doing wrong?
You gain affection by sparing them and you automatically get 25 affection.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes