Unity Shrink with a Succubus [v0.12.0] [M87124 Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

6O9

Aug 6, 2020
But it will always have the same gameplay loop
nothing about being chased around really gets me off.

if you can rock with that then all the power to you man.

World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
can I adjust the canons and preferably have an firing line thing, I have terrible depth perception. also what are the scenes, all I got so far was stomp and handcrush.

jeremyferreira

Nov 3, 2022
I would love a sequel to this game please, I love this game and spent over an hour playing it today. I would love it if you could add more animations where the mouse girl laughs or where she crushes us. Please let me know about the next update.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I would love a sequel to this game please, I love this game and spent over an hour playing it today. I would love it if you could add more animations where the mouse girl laughs or where she crushes us. Please let me know about the next update.
Mouse girl? Where do we see her and what does she do so far? I barely started playing this game.

jeremyferreira

Nov 3, 2022
Mouse girl? Where do we see her and what does she do so far? I barely started playing this game.
I'm expressing myself with a translator, it's not very easy. what I mean is that the girl can laugh after killing us for example or add animation where she crushes us. make sure that there is an end where we die for example. show the sadistic and murderous side of the girl.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sir_pudgy

Aug 30, 2018
VR version is so scuffed I have a hard time even starting the game. would be nice if I could just use mouse and keyboard

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes